Buddha does not appreciate this

Status
Not open for further replies.

elektra

Well, 2 days ago (the yesterday in reply# 17), I changed CP a bit to get messages from members as well. That spam notice was just right there after I saved. So I just put her on ignored list.

2chaotic

Future bestselling author
Lol, i sent her back this:

"The world can doubt all they want at Catholicism. The proof is the very fact that they exist. You don't get life and sentience from atoms." - Me.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
kaizer;25862 said:
Quote of message
Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?
"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

This is what the message said in the time of Einstein i dont even think buddism was even a known thing at least not where he lived

lol, that message kinda reminds me of that vid by Tom Cruise over Scientology, the one that caused that anonymous group. This always seems to happen to those who display there religion so forcefully, I'm humanist, but I don't try to convert anybody, one should be able to believe what one wishes.

But spam is just wrong, in all forms, meat or internet, lol.

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
I was wondering what the hell that was all about...where do these whackjobs come from?

I guess Buddha must've been a hardcore Digimon fan who pointed his golden hand in our direction so that the holy Boddhisatva that was "Stephanie" could spread the word and convert all of DATS. I'll be expecting to see everyone's avatar sporting a shaved head henceforth.

But then again, it looks like she's been martyred. :)

RollEXE

LOL guys, I'm on another vBulletin forum, and the EXACT same thing just happened. :)

It's even from the exact same user too.

Status
Not open for further replies.