Buddha does not appreciate this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Buddha does not appreciate this

Sorry for all those that got Buddhist spams from Stephanie, she's banned. :)

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
And Lord Buddha doesn't "preach" his teachings.

BTW, I'm a Buddhist and I know better.

Pazuzu

Extreme Translator
V-mon-X;25598 said:
And Lord Buddha doesn't "preach" his teachings.
Of course not, he's long dead. Unless you're a crazy Japanese Buddhist who thinks enlightenment means you're still there, just...somewhere else. Which is entirely missing the point.

Tree

Ninja of the Forest
For the record, Einstein never actually said the things she put in quotations claiming he said. That's a load of melarkey.

StelarSX

Jack In!
Buddha...a great old Indian King who started Budhism...I'd probably be a Budhist, but I'm not, I'm a Hindu.

celestial_sacred

Aww. I too didn't get it. But better not get spammed. Really she said such things? I'm a Buddhist myself and that definitely doesn't fit it. ^^

kaizer

Kaizer kun
Quote of message
Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?
"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

This is what the message said in the time of Einstein i dont even think buddism was even a known thing at least not where he lived

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
kaizer;25862 said:
This is what the message said in the time of Einstein i dont even think buddism was even a known thing at least not where he lived

AFAIK, Theravada Buddhism was spread to Europe in the first Buddhist Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.