Boss attacks and strategies for RnR2 *spoilers*

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Boss attacks and strategies for RnR2 *spoilers*

Well, not many topics on this, so I'll make one here.

Phantom Black
normal: Stick Sword, Phantom Claw
ex: has new attack, phantom slash, which must be blocked
sp: can disappear like the ororon ghost viruses
(Correct me if I'm wrong, I forget about his attack pattern)

Ox Fire
-Coming Soon

Yeti Blizzard
normal:Yeti stomp(Only saw him do this)
ex: every move drops snowballs on your area, can make 3 snowballs drop constantly on where you are standing, can use Nadare Daiko(Avalanche attack)
sp: consecutive snowballs amount to about 7...?

Burai
normal: Burai Arts(4 hit, sudden combo attack), Burai Burst(right?) shockwave attack that covers 2 rows.
ex: gains denpa barrier, blocking 1 hit from your attacks, uses Burai Knuckle, at 1/2 hp pulls out Burai Sword, attack pattern changes. Moves suddenly and Slashes 3 times at your whole area, repeats, followed by Burai Break, which can only be blocked from the sides.
sp: After Burai arts, may follow up with Burai Burst

Bracchio Wave
normal: Two stones on the field. uses only Aqua Fang and bites you once.(2 panels wide)
ex: uses Gekiryuu Wave, then follows up with a straight, piercing electric attack(usually)
sp: as above, but aqua fang uses increase(as in in a row. becomes about 5)

Condor Geograph
normal: Has 3 parts of body, head for damage and the other two can be destroyed to limit one attack he has. mini condors fly to you(green ones can be destroyed). Breaker type, so they can't be blocked. Uses a green laser as well.
ex: uses flying impact, laser attack is used 2 times in a row.
sp: laser is used 3 times in a row, and he employs a dangerous attack involving lots of mini condors rushing at you in waves.

The rest: coming soon......

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Burai Sword may kill You regardless of that, You have Undershirt or not.

Trivial

My friend try to beat Burai SX, but he is way very fast and damaging
Any good advices for him???

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Speed... Well, for the first form, it's best to keep moving. When he uses Burai Arts, well, he shouldn't be in front of you. Then you can attack. When he does the shockwaves, just block. When he does the knuckle attack, nothing much can be done, so use invis or block as long as you can.

When he uses the sword, stay in the middle for awhile, and when he moves 1 or 2 times, use a vulcan 2 or 3 to try scoring a counter(if you want to)

Since the sword can be blocked, just block and hit him back. Try using more screen darkening multi-hit cards to accurately hit him.

To remove the life aura, just use air spread or kogarashi. As it is wind type, the aura immediately disappears.

After he uses the sword 2 times, run to the sides and block.

I think... You could try...