Bleach

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Hecks yeah.

I haven't watched the past 2 episodes yet. I hear they're filler, so I'll wait till one more episode airs to marathon those 3.

Yep, it's awesome.

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
digiboy123;4076 said:
Hecks yeah.

I haven't watched the past 2 episodes yet. I hear they're filler, so I'll wait till one more episode airs to marathon those 3.

Yep, it's awesome.

raw, sub, or dub?

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I like Bleach alright, but I disliked the Bounto arc. It was an interesting concept, but, it went on too long.

Personally, I don't mind filler (as they're expected, especially if its manga isn't finished), but, I don't like long filler arcs. I prefer short filler arcs that get to the point, sorta like how Naruto's filler was. It just had a whole lot of short filler arcs, not one long extended one.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Well, the Bleach filler is over... or so I think >>;

It should be getting back onto the main story line again, where it starts to get really good :D Just like it was while they were in Soul Society :D

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
I caught up with the dub this weekend. Man, that show is awesome. The dub is on ep 39, where ichigo battles...nemesis ichigo? and squad capt. 11 (kenny) takes his eye patch off and litterly rips ichi a new one.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Kenny? o_o Zanpachi... something... I think. XD It's not Kenny.

and the White Ichigo is
Hollow Ichigo/Zangetsu

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
haha, I remember his name now... it's Kenpachi Zaraki or something like that XD I was combining the names ><

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
Its still Ken but i havent watch much of this anime but i read the manga.

need to marathon the anime after i get done with one piece

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
blink.gif;4097 said:
haha, I remember his name now... it's Kenpachi Zaraki or something like that XD I was combining the names ><

yea that's his name, but his LT.(the little girl w/ the pink hair) calls him kenny.

Rikku-chan

Hell's Phoenix Girl
Yachiru-chan calls Kenpachi Ken-chan in the orginal so in tranlastion it would be changed to Kenny. Anyways I so quit the anime until they get to the freaking Huco Mundo arc. Currently I am reading the manga and I have to say Ichigo is a moron. I mean after Orihime healed him he should have took off with her and got the others and left Hueco Hundo but nooo he had to fight Grimmjaw >.>

Elecmon

I watch the sub and I have to say...The Bounto filler is really bad. The Bountos are a good concept and I love Ririn and the other sensors, but the saga has gone on too long.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Elecmon;6393 said:
I watch the sub and I have to say...The Bounto filler is really bad. The Bountos are a good concept and I love Ririn and the other sensors, but the saga has gone on too long.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. The Bounto arc is terribly too long. I liked the concept and the characters as well. It had an interesting plot, but for filler arcs, I prefer to have a bunch of misc. short arcs, not one long extended arc that could have been finished much earlier.

hwarangoo

Journalists
Whahaha lol, Kenny the killer.
But he seriously is too blood thirsty. He thinks Fighting means fighting to the death.
And Im still watching the bount saga it really is way too long.

Wanted1992

Well atlast the bounto's filler arc has FINISHED, and now its looking cool in Hueco Mundo (plz no spoilers from the manga -_-) I'm looking forward to his match with Grimmjow and with Ulequiora which is one of the strongest espada >>> espada number