Beyblade Japanese Episodes (Direct Download)

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
... :-O Sweeeet. Been wanting to find these. ^^ Thanks for sharing!

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Splash;7719 said:
... :-O Sweeeet. Been wanting to find these. ^^ Thanks for sharing!

No prob...lol I know some Digi fans are Beyblade fans too, huh? They're gonna start to try and sub them too, but I think they might need help. I asked them if they needed help subbing...they already have a translator and raws....I wonder if DATs can help them out?

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Whoo! I've been wanting to see raws or subs of this for years! Now if only Monster Rancher raws/subs were around....and SPC. lol

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
SSJ Jup81;7725 said:
Whoo! I've been wanting to see raws or subs of this for years! Now if only Monster Rancher raws/subs were around....and SPC. lol
And Medabots/Yugioh while we are at it :)

...Well, there ARE subs for Yugi, but, you know...

Anyway, thanks again for aharing, Kaz, and thats for sending me ep 2, because I didn't wanna download it again ^^;

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Kazemon15;7721 said:
They're gonna start to try and sub them too, but I think they might need help. I asked them if they needed help subbing...they already have a translator and raws....I wonder if DATs can help them out?
That could be considered. We're already working with another group on getting another old shounen series going... why not another? It's not like we have a lot going on at the moment.
SSJ Jup81;7725 said:
I think there is actually a group working on doing Monster Rancher subs....

Wait...

That was Akai bugging me to do it <_< nvm? XD

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Scipio;7762 said:
That could be considered. We're already working with another group on getting another old shounen series going... why not another? It's not like we have a lot going on at the moment. I think there is actually a group working on doing Monster Rancher subs....

Thanks. :D I asked them but I had no reply yet...but from the posting I saw going on there, it seems they been trying to work on one episode for 2 months. I'll probably try to PM the person who's subbing it and see if I get a reply.

Edit: Got a reply, here's what I said and what he said:
Kazemon15 said:
Hmm you know, if you guys need help fansubbing, I know who can help. On DATS.us forums, they said if you have raws and a translator, they'd help with everything else.

Zanon said:
Wow. Well, we could use a Typesetter and possibly another Timer...

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Well, Kevin did want more projects... hmm... have him e-mail me [jkaizer@gmail.com]

But back to the topic at hand... I feel odd, having never really watched Beyblade. It was never on when I wanted to get up in the morning. It was hard enough to get up and watch Digimon Adventure Zero Two =S

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Scipio;7819 said:
Well, Kevin did want more projects... hmm... have him e-mail me [jkaizer@gmail.com]

But back to the topic at hand... I feel odd, having never really watched Beyblade. It was never on when I wanted to get up in the morning. It was hard enough to get up and watch Digimon Adventure Zero Two =S

Okay, I will.

lol I ended up watching it in place of Pokemon...the dub is actually pretty good. Would have been better if they didnt cut things out though. >_<

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Kazemon15;7834 said:
lol I ended up watching it in place of Pokemon...the dub is actually pretty good. Would have been better if they didnt cut things out though. >_<

I got up and watched it on weekdays everyday for a bit...then I decided it was on too early for me and forgot everything I watched XD

I noticed a dumb edit in ep 3...Takao is yelling at Cheif (WHATEVER his name is in japanese >_>), and Cheif says something and walks away, Takao called 'Wait'! as Cheif leaves the house.

In the dub, Tyson is yelling at Cheif, who is right in front of him...then suddenly Cheif is at the door...it looks really stupid and makes no sence.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Hagaren Gao;7835 said:
I noticed a dumb edit in ep 3...Takao is yelling at Cheif (WHATEVER his name is in japanese >_>), and Cheif says something and walks away, Takao called 'Wait'! as Cheif leaves the house.

In the dub, Tyson is yelling at Cheif, who is right in front of him...then suddenly Cheif is at the door...it looks really stupid and makes no sence.

lol maybe Tyson/Takao was gonna punch Kenny (the Chief, I before E except after C, Hagaren!!) ....havent seen ep 3 raw yet, I'll look into it.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Kazemon15;7838 said:
lol maybe Tyson/Takao was gonna punch Kenny (the Chief, I before E except after C, Hagaren!!) ....havent seen ep 3 raw yet, I'll look into it.
No, I watched the raw, all that was cut out was ChIEf getting up, saying something, and walking away. 'Tis wierd.

Besides, you can't punch a guy with glasses.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Hagaren Gao;7839 said:
No, I watched the raw, all that was cut out was ChIEf getting up, saying something, and walking away. 'Tis wierd.

Besides, you can't punch a guy with glasses.

Maybe an animation flaw....

:-O .... I guess you obviously havent seen season 3 ep 2 yet... lol.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Kazemon15;7840 said:
Maybe an animation flaw....

:-O .... I guess you obviously havent seen season 3 ep 2 yet... lol.

Not a clue :/

...but....you can't punch a guy with glasses....it's in the rulebook...you can't!