Best version of anime Rockman

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Best version of anime Rockman

I'm talking the design of the character. EXE Rockman vs. Rn Rockman.

I prefer EXE's just because the buster's on his right arm. The left annoys me when I roleplay it wrong. :p

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
PrimoPiccolo;13713 said:
I'm talking the design of the character. EXE Rockman vs. Rn Rockman.

I prefer EXE's just because the buster's on his right arm. The left annoys me when I roleplay it wrong. :p

Role play :eek:

whats that mean.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Uhm... pretend to be Rockman in some sort of fake game? >_>

I much prefer Ryuusei Rockman~ :D

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
oh i still think its was some sort of R18 role play of you know what i mean...
anyways i go for Rockman.EXE

nahxela

Akai Shuichi;13811 said:
I would say EXE because the better of the artwork designers were used more frequently
I'd have to agree with the artwork factor, since I think that the games' artwork looked better and more detailed in the EXE series, especially with all the different styles/souls/crosses/beasts/etc. as opposed to Ryuusei's.
The art looked to... cartoony(?) in Ryuusei

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Ryuusei>EXE anyway. Heck, War-Rock>EXE anyday XD

Not to say I don't like EXE or anything, but Ryu's is so much better.

Fire Leo Rockman> All

2dere

Shasta Beast
nahxela;13816 said:
I'd have to agree with the artwork factor, since I think that the games' artwork looked better and more detailed in the EXE series, especially with all the different styles/souls/crosses/beasts/etc. as opposed to Ryuusei's.
The art looked to... cartoony(?) in Ryuusei
And your also comparing 6 games worth of progression to 1 in Ryuusei.
Compare BN1 to BN6.. If 1 had all of 6's features Imagine what they'd have to go to make BN2 have something new.. I'm sure the same will go for the Ryuusei series.
The cartoony look I only feel when looking at pictures of Tribe King. I really like the psudo-3D look you get from Cell Shading and the battles look great. But Tribe King is just far too colourful for my taste.

RollEXE

Knightman;13839 said:
Here will be a good picture for the battle
Here

Them shaking hands?
Well, I think that the action figures all have way to serious expressions... and they don't look as handsome good on the figures compared to the anime. Whatever happened to the happy-go-lucky Subaru we all know? D:

But..... so far I like Ryuusei's desgin. I think they did quite a good job on the Denpa-henkan forms and such.

Dengar

Methinks the wave changed forms were actually thought up first, perhaps with their human counterpart in mind. But the old Navis oftentimes had something in common with their operators as well.

King Dusk

so i herd u liek mudkipz?
Well, I'd have to say that Ryuusei is my favorite so far. EXE and Axess are close, too, but after there, only the Original can compare.

Keep in mind, I've not played a lot of the games, and not a lot of the Anime.

StelarSX

Jack In!
That pic that you gave us made Rockman.EXE's head look fat and Subaru's face TOO serious...They don't look like action figues either...they look like they were made of CLAY.

Now for anime: Ryusei no Rockman/Ryusei no Rockman Tribe!
Game: ERG, this is a hard one...but I'm going with Ryusei no Rockman again! :D

Reasons for each....I've never liked Rockman.EXE anime. Just wasn't that great. But EXE was the one that started the whole Rockman thing for me though.

The game...Rockman.EXE games are actually pretty good! Although BN3 was annoying with the navi customizer had to be changed frequently. RnR is for the DS and well DS games are better :p. I've also played BN5DTDS, it didn't really use DS features much.
RnR is just a nice brand new series that well...is more appealing to me.

johnxfire

Grand Saboteur
That picture sorta freaked me out...

RnR for tha win!
Rockman just looks way more less.... wimpy in RnR in my humble opinion.

Joey

♥ Webcomic Fiend ♥
I enjoy RnR so much more than EXE, but I've only ever seen EXE's dub, so I'm probably biased.

who192

rnr fan
Hagaren Gao;13868 said:
Ryuusei>EXE anyway. Heck, War-Rock>EXE anyday XD

Not to say I don't like EXE or anything, but Ryu's is so much better.
I agree except the part of fire leo being the best, i like green dragon more as an rnr1 transformation but 2 has to go to shinobi dinosaur