Best POKEMON Movie!

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Best POKEMON Movie!

(yay for copying Kaz =D )

You know the drill. We've all probablly seen at least one Pokemon movie. There's bound to be one that is your favorite, or at least you don't hate it as much as the others.

My favorite would defenately be Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (Forgive me for not knowing the japanese names of the movies). I thought most of the movies in between this and 4 were pretty sub-par, but this Lucario came along. I like his story, but I might be biased because I like Lucario so much, heh.

So? Your thoughts?

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I loved Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkrai! It had beautiful music and the story was brilliant. It was just an oveall beautiful movie. *goes to watch again*

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I have to agree with hagaren, Lucario was one of the better films, and it's very close between that and DvPvD but I have to say lucario one was best (I like lucario too)

FlameStream

Hadou no Yuusha Lucario, hands down. I wish most movies were of this calibre.
The Mewtwo one is close second though.
I can't really judge The Dialga vs. Palkia one yet since I haven't seen it.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I love Movie 5. >_> *huggles his Chinese bootleg DVD with horrible English subtitles <3*

happycow

Voltanis;22788 said:
I loved Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkrai! It had beautiful music and the story was brilliant. It was just an oveall beautiful movie. *goes to watch again*
where do you watch it at? I don't think it's even out yet.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
The dub will be on Cartoon Network sometime around the end of the month. Im eager to watch it, since it looks pretty epic. Plus Ash's voice sounds a lot better than it did last movie.

G

GaustKaizer

In JP it is out but in EN, it's tommorow

The Rise of Darklie I think:confused:

EDIT: I got it in RAW DVD rip about 700MB.

Honza_N

I love movies 10 (good to see Ash is not the only one to save the day and needs help not only from his Pokémon, but from Dawn and her Pokémon too. This feature I missed in last two movies), 7 (for the setting in Hi-Tech City, I can't help, and also for Tory and his fear of Pokémon), 5 (Ash finally get a girlfriend, shame it was actually a Pokémon :D) and 4 (for the story, Celebi (my most favorite legendary Pokémon) and for Oak Jr. (even though I hate dub for being too expressive on this issue)).

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
#1, #2, and #5 have always been my favorites. I love them so much <3

I saw Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkrai last night and it was really sweet. It made me like Darkrai a lot more. I just don't understand why his event was so evil in the game when he was so...nice in the movie. His game event freaked me out beyond words :/ And Cartoon Network killed the credit song which is always my favorite part of the movies (They are usually SO pretty and go with the melody used and stuff), so I was upset about that.

G

GaustKaizer

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
I agree, Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Darkrai had awesome music.

But I like Mewtwo Strikes Back the best. Satoshi dies! XD

Then again, he comes back to life, too... stupid crying pokemon....

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
1 and 8 were the movies that made me cry~ Well, 1 doesn't make me cry anymore, but back then it really had me going. ^^;; So those two are my favs :3