Bandai Data Squad Toys

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
Bandai Data Squad Toys

Has anyone bought any of these? The little 1 inchers look ok, but the digivolving figures look like crap. The big Gaogamon Digivolver dosn't even look like they tried, it's like Mach on all 4's. If anyone has some, please tell me that they are better out of the package.

And is there any word if we are going to get some of the old ~2.5 inch figures that do not digivolve?

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
I've bought the Blue Data Link and the Digivolving Mach Gaogamon. The Data Link is fun, no complaints. Gaogamon is kinda weird, so be honest. It wasn't the worst buy in the world, but they also could have done better. MachGaogamon is a little fat, but Gaogamon is ok. Either way, it seems a heckuvalot better than the Digivolving GeoGreymon and Peckmon figures.

Planning on getting either of the Lightning Digivolvers eventually.

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
I got everything except for the Peckmon > Yatagaramon evolver (that I have yet to see in stores). ^^;; Not counting the Data Links, my favorites are the Lightning Digivolvers. The Gaomon > Gaogamon one doesn't work quite as well as the other two, and it doesn't look as good in the Child form (not like any of them looks absolutely perfect), but they're fun little toys, and all three of them are sitting here on my desk right now. XD I wasn't at all impressed by the larger evolvers, but at least the minifigures are much better than the teeny ones they were putting out for Frontier.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
nope not got em they aint selling em in England, don't intend to get em cause they look really crap.

Devkyu

Wha...?
The mini figures are actually missing a lot of detail paint. What's annoying about it is they have the "correct" paint jobs on the packaging. I had to take some of my own and touch them up.

The toys I really want the most are some D-Real/Digiwarrior highly articulated 6-inch figures. I LOVED those. Got almost all of the Tamers ones. I would totally have a RiseGreymon vs MegaloGrowmon standoff.

kaizer

Kaizer kun
They Dont sell them that much in the uk and they're cheap imports import from japan from ebay they have some good one but im poor so ive just got gatomon and wormon

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
Devkyu;24153 said:
The mini figures are actually missing a lot of detail paint. What's annoying about it is they have the "correct" paint jobs on the packaging. I had to take some of my own and touch them up.

The toys I really want the most are some D-Real/Digiwarrior highly articulated 6-inch figures. I LOVED those. Got almost all of the Tamers ones. I would totally have a RiseGreymon vs MegaloGrowmon standoff.

yea, i hope they do the 6" ers too. Thoes were some great figures.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
I got a good number of the 6" ones back when Toys R Us was practically GIVING their stuff away at the end of season 3. I like the little guys though personally. I love my little wiggling wormmon ^_^

I'll keep my eyes open for the Savers stuff though. Wouldn't mind a Gaomon and Falcomon.