Back to Life

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Back to Life

Okay, thank you all for your patience while we unburnt ourselves out =D

This past week, there were lots of fun school exams and stuff to deal with, and it's just awesome to be done now...!

So, this upcoming week, you can look (possibly?!) forward to
- More Kuroshitsuji! Episode 4 is now at TLC1, Ep5 is at TLC2, Ep6 should be at TLC1 by morning!
- Episodes of Class 5-2! The encodes are done, so it's just a matter of finalizing the scripts. And since both myself and chaz (I think) are done with school, we can push forward!
- Some more Inazuma Eleven! Though this depends on onkeikun. She says she'll get to them soon though :3
- A special surprise, being a two-episode ova! The first one was subbed by someone, but they have seemingly forgotten about it, so we'll be releasing both of 'em at the same time ;)
- Some other OVAs that we've had in the works for weeks upon weeks, but never released. >_>
- A penguin ep or two xP
- Finishing of Akiba-can

And possibly a chapter or two of some manga. ^_^ So yay!

We really thank everyone for not popping into the channel going "WHERE ARE THE RELEASES?!" and stuff. November was draining, and the first half of December was X_X. We totally needed this break <3

Seeya soon! And since we're done with stupid release-a-day... maybe it'll be three a day!!