Art Request?

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Art Request?

I'm on an art binge right now. I've been staring at pretty wolf arts... and other arts... like avi arts. (Stupid Gaia). And I don't understand breedables/changing pets...

Would anyone be willing to just draw arts of gryffins, wolves (especially wolves), malamutes, huskies, shiba inu, and birds of prey?

Lol. ;-; I'm such an art whore.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Actually, if anyone could do any cool MirageGaogamon Burst mode or Alphamon art... that'd be cool too. XD

Magna

Kage <3
Be patient, for I am getting my new tablet soon (I hope). Sometime this week probably =D

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
I made an anthro husky a few days ago, but Im not sure if that;s quite what you're looking for, lol.

Im in the middle of a few projects right now, but I might try and do something.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I'd be muchly thankful. In terms of wolves/dogs/animals in general.. I much prefer just getting cool pics of them like...
tamaska-puppy.jpg

Or something. XD or
Shiron.png

I'd be muchly interested in edited Digimon with dog looking attributes too. XD Like Gabumon and Gaomon.. God I'm such an art whore.

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
I draw a lot of Gaomon-related pics (like my avatar!)...I just never post them. :( What would you be using them for, exactly? I might draw up a couple things of my favorite digi for you.