Anyone Know how to catch a Darkrai, Arceus, Heatran, Shaymin

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Anyone Know how to catch a Darkrai, Arceus, Heatran, Shaymin

Can any of you guys help me or anyone else in need of help to catch any of these Pokemon?

Edit: I have Diamond Just in case this causes conflict.

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
You find Heatran after you beat the Elite Four; he's in Stark Mountain.

As for the others, you're going to need to cheat or find someone else who's willing to cheat for you and trade the Pokemon over. (Unless you get really lucky and find someone who's willing to trade the Japanese event-only legit Darkrai.)

Elecmon

For Heatran go to stark moutain and quest with the random guy that joins with you for a while. After that you enter a chamber where he take a stone of some sort. Go to his home in th Survival area and talk to him and he says he's going to return the stone. Go back to the chamber and Heatran will be there.

nahxela

Well, actually...
For Shaymin and Darkrai, you could find someone who got them through the use of the Void Glitch :)

Or, if you're lucky enough, find someone who has a Movie Darkrai.

Garmmon

Luv teh awesome RKs \o/
Or if you attended the events X3
I remember for Darkrai after you got the item you had to sleep in a hotel or something like that, then Darkrai will disturb you of something. When you wake up there'll be this book with Darkrai's location, and you can talk to a sailor and he'll sail you to Darkrai.

For Shaymin, you had to get this item at the event, and go to Route 224. Shaymin will be there.

Don't ask how I got the items. XD

nahxela

Johnzaloog;10428 said:
Void Glitch?
It's a glitch you could do in the early Japanese releases of Diamond/Pearl where you could surf through a door into a "void" (the screen is entirely dark) and walk for a certain number of foot steps, go underground, resurface, and you'd appear in the part of the map where Darkrai/Shaymin (and other places) are located.

But the downside is that if you mess up, you could severely screw up your game, and you can't get to Arceus.

There are a lot of video tutorials on youtube if you want to take a look.

Garmmon;10224 said:
Or if you attended the events X3
Don't ask how I got the items. XD
Ahem, those haven't been released at all ;).
Darkrai's event was a direct transfer of it, and there hasn't been a Shaymin event.
Obviously hacking is involved, not to point fingers or anything, but that's the only way you can obtain the items for the pokemon.