Anyone here get an iPhone?

ChikoritaKaizer

Quality Check<br><span style="color: #1894fe;"><b>
Anyone here get an iPhone?

I haven't got one yet, although I'm going to have one within the week. I can't wait until I get it, anyone else getting one?

Devkyu

Wha...?
Honestly, no. I have no desire for one whatsoever. The only thing I need a phone to do is make a phone call. It's insane how much people are paying for a phone, which will be obsolete and replaced by a newer, better model within a year.

Joey

&hearts; Webcomic Fiend &hearts;
I have a phone. I just got a video ipod. What more do I need? :]
Also, iTunes is evil.

Fruitsbsk28

Funga fufu~~
This is the first I've even heard of it. o.o; There is too much 'i' stuff these days. iHome, iTunes, iPod... What is the world coming to?

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Devkyu;3944 said:
Honestly, no. I have no desire for one whatsoever. The only thing I need a phone to do is make a phone call. It's insane how much people are paying for a phone, which will be obsolete and replaced by a newer, better model within a year.

I second that!

If I knew I could get away with it I wouldn't OWN a phone to begin with. Everyone I know practically lives on the internet and they're easy to get a hold of if I need them. When I'm not home I don't WANT to be found either. There's no better way to piss me off than whip out a phone in front of me in a grocery store or Walmart. I get violent.
And there's nothing more rude in the world than talking to someone face to face who ignores you for someone who butts into your conversation with a phone ring. *eye twitch*

Er.. getting off the point aren't I? *ahem*

The only reason I bother with a house phone is for family emergencies and the occasional long distance call. If I wanted to waste my money on crap I'd buy a PS3. It'd be more useful to me in the long run.
Honestly I wish I HAD the money to blow on such garbage. e_e Must be nice..

I don't understand why it's such a big deal anyway. It's a phone.. it makes phone calls. If it cleaned my house, fed my cat, watered the planets and maybe cured cancer then maybe I'd care.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
If I had the money to blow, yes I would buy the iPhone. So far from what I can tell it IS better than the alternatives.

I would love to see he actual picture quality and the ability to surf the web whenever I want. I currently don't have a laptop so that would be interesting.

The screen features are interesting as well.

As said, if I had the money I would. But now? No, definitely not.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I do plan on getting one in the future...

When it's affordable.

I love my current phone, but it's not a camera phone. I'd love to have that added feature. It'd be nice to be able to take pictures on the go.

I'd also like to replace my iPod which is kinda... not working very well.

And I could totally use it at work and say that it was a telephone but actually be listening to music >_>

Beo

Cheddar Cheese
I don't get why some people are making such a big fuss over it. Seriously, dude. It's just a phone. :|

GordoBaggins

Yay, a phone that does everything satisfactory except calling people on the phone. Not very much "win" in that one. I'mma wait for the second generation model. 'Cause you know there's gonna be one.

Akai Shuichi;3951 said:
Next there coming to come out with an apple dildo, iPenis.
They'd have to be less conspicuous. iPleasure.

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
I'm fine with just my cheap, normal phone that was "free" when I signed up for the calling plan. ^^;; And I'm okay with hauling around some other piece of electronics, be it my DS, PSP, or mp3 player (that is not an iPod), because I usually don't have my phone on anyway. (It's for emergencies; I don't even know my own number. Don't bother me. XD)

proX3

Second that airdra..except i dun hev a DS, PSP or a mp3 player though >_<...

but it would be nice to hev one of those iPhone...doesn't it?

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Naw, don't want one. It just looks pretty. I doubt it would have signal in my area, anyway.

ankoku

The iPhone is moronic. You know what I want my phone to do? Call people. MAYBE take pictures....that could be nice. But you know what I have internet at home...and while it might be nice to access it on the go, I don't want to access it on the stupid phone. And I'm not willing to pay for the service of being able to access the internet on the phone. Anyway, I don't even LIKE phones. I'm not just talking cell phones either. I just don't like phones. Yes, they have their uses, but I prefer NOT using them.

And after my iPod...apple isn't likely to get my business. That stupid thing randomly decides "Oh, I feel like failing now, why don't you use that "restore" setting that wipes all of your songs off of it ^^". It's like thank you, but when this one dies apple, I'm going to by an mp3 player that ISN'T you.

ChikoritaKaizer

Quality Check<br><span style="color: #1894fe;"><b>
Man, such a negative response, guess some people can't handle that there is actually a really nice phone out there now >_>. At least the iPhone will get me off of crappy T-Mobile and onto AT&T which actually has decent coverage of my area. Can't wait until I get my iPhone.

G4bumon

<b>Timer</b>
Ya, I am also in the crowed that will not get the iphnoe, The main reason is that the md player I have now has way better sound quality, and the phone that I want to get in the future (Nokia N80) that has been out a while now and I still want it. Right now my current phone has a ton of music on it but I never lessen to it. Well that is not true when I am with friends and we don't wanna lessen to some of the music some place are playing I could drown it out with bad speaker quality Nokia N-Gage sound, Wooooo.

Magna

I might get one in 5 years or so, after it becomes available in Canada and my dad gets it and then gets a newer phone and I get the iPhone. There's no way I'd get one otherwise, and I wouldn't mind having one, but I just don't care in a way.
I don't care so much that I don't know why it's so amazing.