Anyone Going to Otakon?

Discussion in 'General ChitChat' started by Devkyu, Jul 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Devkyu

Devkyu Wha...?

Anyone Going to Otakon?

I was wondering if anyone here was going to Otakon in Baltimore this week. I'm driving a few other people down. I would like to note that I-95 is a bitch with all of the construction... and going 80mph isn't really what it's cracked up to be.
  2. onkeikun

onkeikun 私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ

*raises hand*
    My car's leaving early morning Friday, so we'll mostly be sleeping our way there and missing traffic. Poor designated driver, though.
  3. tetron

tetron Quality Check<br>rawr inc.

I would really like to but I"m piled up with schoolwork(college stuff T_T)
  4. DtD

DtD [Z?]

I was going to go to A-kon in Dallas, TX...but my friend never got the tickets.
  5. Joey

Joey &hearts; Webcomic Fiend &hearts;

I wish that I was going in the worst way possible D:
  6. Splash

Splash <b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥

A fansubbing friend of mine who lives in Illinois is picking me up with some of his friends who came down from Wisconsin. I guess we're joining you on the I-95 madness (I won't be allowed to drive though since I won't be present at the car rental) and I don't have insurance anyway :x~

onkeikun and I are going to live it up with some karaoke goodness on Friday. Digimon :DDD
  7. shadowneko003

shadowneko003 New Member

I wish I could go to Otakon, but since I live on the other side of the country and have no money, I can't. I would love to go one of these years and join up with all the other Rockman fans.