Another English Dub

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I watched a bit of 02, wasn't very fond of it, even if it seemed more accurate, they sounded like they barely spoke english.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Johnzaloog;65816 said:
I watched a bit of 02, wasn't very fond of it, even if it seemed more accurate, they sounded like they barely spoke english.

I agree....it seems like they werent even trying to sound realistic or put emotion. =/

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
So for English Dubs it is either being accurate or putting emotion.

I would go for the accurate one. Especially for Adventure 02.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Not to sound obvious.. but that's because it's the Filipino English version. I remember this coming up in conversation before.. somewhere. They dubbed it into English with little budget and the original soundtracks. More than likely the people dubbing it didn't even SPEAK English or have an English coach to help them (IE: small budget). Some of the voices I actually like better than the official English dub, but the accent kind of hinders it... plus the sound quality is kind of shotty and feels more like a fandub at some parts. Kudos to them though, it feels better than alot of official fandubs I've heard before anyway.

Conan-san

I've seen this before on the Youtube, some guy uploaded the odex dubs of Digimon Zero One and Zero Two, Duel Monsters and I think Megaman.exe

Good times,

Good times...