Alpha Apprentice

DtD

[Z?]
Alpha Apprentice

Before I start this project, I need to know if you will play it. Since I wasted a BUNCH of time on my Hyper Coliseum apprentice patch, and no one played it I want to know if people will play.

I do know the rules now, and I will be posting them for those who don't know.

Who will play?

DtD

[Z?]
tetron;5356 said:
*doesn't even know what the game is about*
xD

Its the newest Japanese Digimon card game, and currently there are no plans to bring it to the states. This will allow the game to be played in English, over the internet.

Katsumi-chan

Datte-freaking-bayo
Waaait. Hyper Colosseum patch? I spent some time making a patch like that but didn't get much done before I got bored with it... Figured nobody would play with me. >_>;; I'm interested in both, then... Especially the HC one, if you're still doing it...

DtD

[Z?]
Katsumi-chan;5376 said:
Waaait. Hyper Colosseum patch? I spent some time making a patch like that but didn't get much done before I got bored with it... Figured nobody would play with me. >_>;; I'm interested in both, then... Especially the HC one, if you're still doing it...

I have the first two starters done. There was this one guy who wanted to play, but he stopped >_>

http://www.onlinedigimon.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=4188

There's the Hyper Coliseum

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
DtD;5359 said:
Its the newest Japanese Digimon card game, and currently there are no plans to bring it to the states. This will allow the game to be played in English, over the internet.

Digimon Card Alpha and Battle Terminal - 6 sets on both CA and DBT, 3 united booters.

But with the changes that have just happened at the CCG forum - i'd say SOMETHING is in the pipeline

DtD

[Z?]
Vande;5405 said:
Digimon Card Alpha and Battle Terminal - 6 sets on both CA and DBT, 3 united booters.

But with the changes that have just happened at the CCG forum - i'd say SOMETHING is in the pipeline

Yes, but no official announcement has been made...and if things happen like Digi-Battle...they will change the rules ><

DtD

[Z?]
Sorry for the double post

I will not start work on this until I have atleast 10 people willing to participate in a Beta, and get interested.

I have 4 (including myself), so far...

Elecmon

I'll play if I take the time to learn. I watched the tutorial and I may need to watch it again.

DtD

[Z?]
Elecmon;5777 said:
I'll play if I take the time to learn. I watched the tutorial and I may need to watch it again.

This is Alpha buddy ^^

There are two main card games in Japan for Digimon.

Digimon Card Game Hyper Coliseum: Ran 1998 - 2005, Close to 2000+ Cards, Had a WonderSwan Game, Had 26 Sets and 15 Starter Sets. ^^

Digimon Card Game Alpha: 2006 - Still Running, Mabey 500 or So Cards at the moment, Is compatible with Battle Terminal, Currently has 7 Sets, and 7 Starters.

Alpha Card:
da001agumonzd0.jpg
Hyper Coliseum Card:
st1agumonto8.jpg

Katsumi-chan

Datte-freaking-bayo
I'm with Elecmon. If I can take the time to learn how to play Alpha, count me in. ^_^ You wouldn't happen to know where to find a copy of the instructions, would you?