Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
16 days!

So I counted.

On the 16th day of Christmas,
DATS did release for you...

Basically nothing! Haha. We have a karaoke for the third (or fourth, depending on who you ask) ending of Pocket Monsters. But since we go with Bulbapedia for everything, and they call it the third ending, so will we.

From the release thread:
Today was a fun day for the staff. We worked on those 3 Pokemon eps that we've had in the backlog and it was FUN. We were originally gonna release the first of those three, but the encoder went to bed or died or something, so we couldn't get the finals up. xD

So instead, we bring you a treat! A translated version of the new ending, with lyrics that actually... ya know, make sense. And are kinda poetic, since it's... ya know, a song.

No clue if this karaoke will ever be used for an episode. xD But it's such a sweet song, it'd be silly not to at least karaoke it. ^o^ We're gonna do the new opening too some day... just not today. xD I haven't come up with a good idea for the effect quite yet.

But yeah! Enjoy this treat... we should be putting out a few episodes of Pokemon soon ^^;

So, without further ado:

[DATS] Pocket Monsters DP - ED3 - Surely Tomorrow [XviD][E2301E76].avi
File Size: 14.88MB
Release Date: November 15, 2008
Trigger: !dped3
Direct Download: Here

Release thread is here, and no, we won't do a torrent for this. Kinda a waste, ne?