Karaoke: Scar, Koroku, & Kewy987
Timing: Zelsius & Scar
Encoding: startreker & zero_hunter
Editing: digiboy123, Zelsius, & Scar
Typesetting: Scar
Upscripting: Scar, Zelsius
QC:
sheep.jpg
GSR, Kotona Elegance, conankudo4, King Dusk, Scar, kakashipakkun, Koroku, Pazuzu, zero hunter, paracelsus

Downloads
ZOIDS torrents are no longer officially supported, and the series can only be found via XDCC bots.

Comments
Another day, another episode of Zoids. The series is actually pretty darn enjoyable. ^_^

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Enjoy it guys. Myself and others put a lot of work into this episode for y'all. :]

Ryuuk

Shinigami
Hagaren Gao;14146 said:
Wait, we're on 3 already? Man, I can't wait to get a new CD burner so I can DL again...

What does a CD burner have to do with Downloading stuff?

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Scipio;14149 said:
Needing harddrive space? D:

Exact-a-mundo.

You'd be amazed how much space Lucky Star, Romeo x Juliet, craploads of DATS releases and million-mb amv clips can take up on your compy ;_;

Nabs

Leechie xD
too many link:eek: and thanks for the release, i never really got into this anime until i watched your sub(the dub sucked:rolleyes:)

Neophoton

Resident Lurker
Haha, I got to watching episode 2 yesterday, never got to watching it for the longest time... And now another episode popped up! You guys are always made of awesome sauce. :'D

startreker

Hagaren Gao said:
Exact-a-mundo.

You'd be amazed how much space Lucky Star, Romeo x Juliet, craploads of DATS releases and million-mb amv clips can take up on your compy ;_;

External hard drives are getting really cheap these days if you know where to look. I have nearly 3TBs of space right now in various external and internal hard drives. It seems though that as quickly as I give up on consolidating space and burning/backing up stuff I probably won't care to look at for the next ten years or so, and purchase another drive, say 500GBs the drive fills up within the next couple of weeks or so and I'm back to square one.

Neophoton

Resident Lurker
digiboy123;14220 said:
Thanks, Foxstar.

And btw, I FRICKEN LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!! -Steals.-

No problem, you guys always pick the good series to sub~ Can't wait for the next episode, I'll look forward to it.

Haha, it's a cute little avatar, yes? Klonoa rocks. :D

(Don't mind the little slightly off-topic chatter. XD If it's not allowed I'll delete this post.)

silos

Hellspawned Tiny Mecha
startreker;14237 said:
External hard drives are getting really cheap these days if you know where to look. I have nearly 3TBs of space right now in various external and internal hard drives. It seems though that as quickly as I give up on consolidating space and burning/backing up stuff I probably won't care to look at for the next ten years or so, and purchase another drive, say 500GBs the drive fills up within the next couple of weeks or so and I'm back to square one.

I hate that, I just recently burned over 50 DVDs and thought it would be a long time before I had to burn again (cause it takes time, and things that take time kinda sucks) but now i check the external drive and it has less than 7 gigs of space left (out of 300).

But anyway I also realized that I have DL stuff i don't even come around to see... Shakugan no shana and my-hime come to mind :confused: (don't even know what they are about.

But anyways DATS zoids releases are awesome.

You guys are still gods.

PS: It's my idea or there are a couple of zoids related nicks registered now.. cool.