Yugioh GX Raw

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Yugioh GX Raw

Yeah, still having no luck with the whole Yugioh thing.

Does anyone know where to download raw eps of Yugi GX? Yes, I realise it's not a great series (at least the sub isnt XD ), but I want it nonetheless. You know for AMVs, and in the hopes I can make DATS sub it....huh? Who said that?! >_> <_<;

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Yeah, I don't know what to tell ya. I know plenty of places with dub DLs, but finding the original Japanese series kills me.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
There's quite a few sites listed at Janime where you can download raws/subs.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Tsukaimon;14748 said:
There's quite a few sites listed at Janime where you can download raws/subs.

I tried joinign their forums to find downloads, but they had some rediculous 'you must have 500 posts, 100 reps and 6 month old account to download anything' rule. Are they actually listed on the main site?

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Hagaren Gao;14750 said:
I tried joinign their forums to find downloads, but they had some rediculous 'you must have 500 posts, 100 reps and 6 month old account to download anything' rule. Are they actually listed on the main site?

Yes. Try Dark_Magicians site. If all else fails, I have 1-150. I stopped downloading after that. They are all raws.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I don't know how much of GX it has, but as I said, I have Raws 1-150. If you want those, PM me and I will get them to you ASAP.
I will happily upload GX requests IF I HAVE THEM!

Uploaded Episodes:

Episode 1

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Hey! I don't look at this thread for a while, and more people post! lol

Thanks guys! I'll check 'em both ^^

kaizer

Kaizer kun
You can buy yugioh gx japanese eng subbed from allanimedvd.com its an aewsome site it was translated by the chinese so theres a few minor mistakes but its easy to see what they mean anyway

kaizer;24843 said:
You can buy yugioh gx japanese eng subbed from allanimedvd.com its an aewsome site it was translated by the chinese so theres a few minor mistakes but its easy to see what they mean anyway

Who would pay for a fansub?

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
TennisLord94;26706 said:
Who would pay for a fansub?

It's not a fansub, It's japanese DVD with optional (usually) english subtitles. As far as I know, they are region free, so they can be played on any DVD player.

I totally never replied to this ^^;

So Kaiser, it sounds like you own some of these DVDs yourself? Are the subtitles optional? Is the video itself hight-quality? Is this site easy to order from? Is this too many questions? :D

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Hagaren Gao;14750 said:

^^ You could have asked me....My friend (Cho) is a member there and he has over 1000 posts.

kaizer

Kaizer kun
It's not a fansub, It's japanese DVD with optional (usually) english subtitles. As far as I know, they are region free, so they can be played on any DVD player.

I totally never replied to this ^^;

So Kaiser, it sounds like you own some of these DVDs yourself? Are the subtitles optional? Is the video itself hight-quality? Is this site easy to order from? Is this too many questions? :D >quote<

Yes the subs are optional the video quality is high the site easy to order from and excepts paypal!!!! I worship them (or I wouldnt be able to import everything I own)
and the postage is VERY reasonable any other questions feel free to ask