Yu-Gi-Oh! banlist active 1st Sept 2007

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Yu-Gi-Oh! banlist active 1st Sept 2007

This has to be one of the biggest shake ups ever, here are the changes.

Newly forbidden:
Confiscation
Snatch Steal
Metamorphosis

Ring of Destruction

Newly Limited:
Magician of Faith
Breaker the Magical Warrior
D-HERO Disk Commander
Card Trooper
Snipe Hunter

Megamorph
Brain Control
Fissure
Smashing ground

Trap Dustshoot
The Transmigration Prophecy
Wall of revealing Light

Newly semi-restricted:
JINZO!!!
D-HERO Malicious
Red Gadget
Yellow Gadget
Green Gadget

Pot of Avarice
Nobleman of Crossout

Royal Decree

Newly Unrestricted:
Protector of the Sanctuary
D. D. Assailant

Good Goblin Housekeeping
Deck Devastation Virus

For the full list click here.

What a change, Gadget's nearly ruined, DDT are gonna struggle, Many will be very upset with Snipe Hunter, Card Trooper and Disk Commander's limiting and even more with the four new banned cards.

Solidus G

Wtf 2 Jinzos?
That'd be fun to use, but I like already quit playing :/
And is UDE still using separate ban lists?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
i stopped playing the card game when they put Change of Heart, Harpies Feather Duster, Witch of the Black Forest to name 3 on the ban list.

Now i only play the DS Games but it makes it difficult to play with some of the restrictions.

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
I'm confused... Why would people ban cards from a card game? Why release the cards if they're going to get banned? :confused:

Seems stupid to me.

TuxRug

Retired
This is why when I play, I play casually with friends. Nothing is banned/restricted. You can even use Japanese cards if A:) you have an English translation of what the card says, B:) Most of the players can read Japanese and are willing to translate for those who can't, or C:) it's a well-known card and all players already know what it does.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Dorkface;8033 said:
I'm confused... Why would people ban cards from a card game? Why release the cards if they're going to get banned? :confused:

Seems stupid to me.

It changes every 6 months, some cards are too powerful to ever be allowed again. But others are just loitering on the edge of being ban worthy, so they change the list.

Popoman

Dorkface;8033 said:

Seems stupid to me.
Because some card begin more powerful in combo with other card :eek: