Xros Wars

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Just a few things~

1) Yes, we are working on it. (Dur, I just released episode 12) We're taking over for WPP in the OnlineDigimon joint.
2) We're gonna be slow. Ryan's in his senior year of HS, I'm in my junior year of college, we're both super busy guys.
3) We're gonna rock this. Our release of Xros Wars 12 looks better than our Savers releases by far. It's HD, it's fully softsubbed (yes, that means no karaoke, no special effects, etc.), and well... we've learned a lot from those days. Ha.
4) iMon wants to redo the early episodes to DVD/BR source. This may or may not happen, and if it does, it may or may not be sooner rather than later.
5) We're not dicks (at least not most of the time). We're not here to compete with the brilliance of the Ryuu Rogue people. We've worked with them for years - they're amazing people. We're just helping out other people, and working on a series that brought us together. So no, we're not competing with them. We're complementing them. :) And hell, they're gonna be way faster than us, so it's not like it's a major deal. xD;
6) We'll take any comments or complaints you have and try to make our stuff better. We might change stuff around depending on what people seem to like. So if we did something that really bugged you, just say so and we'll fix. Kk?

Thanks for at least looking at our release, and we'll see about getting something more soon.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Yeahhhhhhhhhh.

Speaking of redoing, I would like to do this as well, but just face it, BDs won't be released... and HDTV > DVD, especially a halo-fied DVD. So if we are redoing, I'd rather just continue to use a .TS :|