Would Star Force 2 change the name of an OOPArt?

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Would Star Force 2 change the name of an OOPArt?

Thought just popped into my head, when I looked at my computer wallpaper that features the pic of Rockman surrounded by the images of various Battle Cards in the first RnR game. The Battle Card at the very top left of that pic, featuring what's called a McCleaver virus in the U.S., is known in MegaMan Star Force as "BerserkSword".

Now, it's common knowledge by any self-respecting RnR fan that Rockman's common form in both installments of RnR 2 as well as his first transformation in the anime is called Thunder Berserk, which he gains upon War-Rock coming in contact with the Sword of Berserk.

So, do you think MegaMan Star Force 2 will just ignore the similarity, change the name of the Battle Card, or change the name of the OOPArt? Heck, while I'm asking, is that Battle Card even in Ryuusei no Rockman 2? I might be wasting my fingers typing this up.

Trivial

I can see your point
You mean that it's just like repetition or something like that

To me, the name OOParts seems kinda...... annoying,
Those 3 things are artifacts, wish that they have such better names than OOParts/Big Parts (OO can means "big" in Japanese)

I wish for another name than just OOParts,

As for the OOParts itself, i don't know why, it's missing one element, it's water element
Seems like it's just doesn't complete to each other to destroy each other
Like this
Thunder Berserk can be broken with Shinobi's attack
Green Shinobi can be broken with Dinosaur's attack
Fire Dinosaur can be broken with a water elemental Tribe, which is none of the OOParts are water elemental

The name of the OOParts such as Berserk Sword, Shinobi Shuriken, and Dinosaur Skull doesn't matter for me

InuSan

I wonder why they always exclude an element, that, in my belief, brings up a distortion in balance. I always felt they should've made the two games long the lines of fireXlightning and waterXwood versions.. something like BerserkxDinosaur and ShinobixWyvern(or whatever animal that epitomize water, couldn't think of anything better :X)

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Trivial;31483 said:
Those 3 things are artifacts, wish that they have such better names than OOParts/Big Parts (OO can means "big" in Japanese)

I wish for another name than just OOParts

I don't think they'd remove/change the word OOPArts. It's an actual term >_> Stands for "Out of Place Artifact" so there's no reason for them to replace it/change it.

On the actual artifacts, I really don't know. They didn't change the Star Force powers from 1 too much I don't think, so probably not... That card is weird though O-o

Miaharpy

Gamer and Artist
Trivial;31483 said:
I can see your point
You mean that it's just like repetition or something like that

I wish for another name than just OOParts,

As for the OOParts itself, i don't know why, it's missing one element, it's water element
Seems like it's just doesn't complete to each other to destroy each other
Like this
Thunder Berserk can be broken with Shinobi's attack
Green Shinobi can be broken with Dinosaur's attack
Fire Dinosaur can be broken with a water elemental Tribe, which is none of the OOParts are water elemental

The name of the OOParts such as Berserk Sword, Shinobi Shuriken, and Dinosaur Skull doesn't matter for me

About that one... Remember RnR 1? With the three admins? Well... There was no Satellite Admin that was a Electric type..... I don't know why they keep on leaving 1 element out... but I do know one thing.... Electric:-paralyze, Ice/Water=Freezes.... Just adding that knowledge in....

Rocknote

Banned
Well, they will not change the name of the Ooparts since the name was got from the artifacts so it's better for Ooparts name remain the same.

Anyway, it seems like Dinosaur is the strongest in all of the Ooparts since there's don't have any Ooparts can damage it with water element.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
But doesn't that mean that it's only dominant in PvP battles?

I mean, it's not like anyone will tribe-on against you in-game...

Rocknote

Banned
So the non-elemental Rockman is the best after all. The elemental tribe on for Rockman can take advantage against the elemental enemies but the charge shoot is slow.