Woo, layout!

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Woo, layout!

Hey suiton... you know we <3 you and are just teasing :p

Layout is coming good. I'm having to change a lot of the backend, because... well, you'll see. It's a lot of manual copy/pasting, and just kinda annoying.

But the six "active" projects have been converted over, and all bugs fixed (at least in Chrome XD) so now there aren't random spaces, and the bottom shows up... wah.

Anyways, look for it to go live this week. <3

And with it... a bunch of releases! :D I'll aim for 10.

Edit: Okay, everything except the scanlating project pages are updated. :D Yeah, I finally converted the big-ass ones to the new format... like Ryuusei/Tribe, Savers, Tamers, Zero Two, etc...

suiton

Banned
Makoto;85840 said:
Hey suiton... you know we <3 you and are just teasing :p

Layout is coming good. I'm having to change a lot of the backend, because... well, you'll see. It's a lot of manual copy/pasting, and just kinda annoying.

But the six "active" projects have been converted over, and all bugs fixed (at least in Chrome XD) so now there aren't random spaces, and the bottom shows up... wah.

Anyways, look for it to go live this week. <3

And with it... a bunch of releases! :D I'll aim for 10.

Edit: Okay, everything except the scanlating project pages are updated. :D Yeah, I finally converted the big-ass ones to the new format... like Ryuusei/Tribe, Savers, Tamers, Zero Two, etc...

10 episodes of Kuroshitsuji would be great.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I might be able to give you 2. Or 3. Depends.

How'd that be? :)

suiton

Banned
Makoto;85875 said:
I might be able to give you 2. Or 3. Depends.

How'd that be? :)

Eh...

=D

I guess a few more 5-2 would be better. It has been a little while since we got any of those episodes. :rolleyes:

suiton

Banned
Is that why we haven't seen any 5-2 episodes in a while? Why not try getting someone else from the DATS staff to replace him or borrow someone else from the fansubbing universe?

:]

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Because unlike rest of the fansubbing universe, I try and keep the same team on a show to get constant quality =/

(not to mention that I don't have anyone to take over)

suiton

Banned
Makoto;85886 said:
Because unlike rest of the fansubbing universe, I try and keep the same team on a show to get constant quality =/

(not to mention that I don't have anyone to take over)

Well, because you get another person does not mean that the "constant quality" will be disturb.

As long as the TL and get TL Checking I think it should be fine.

=D

Anyway, just try to update the site as often as possible when anything progresses.

You gotta keep us fans in the light.

:rolleyes:

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I actually don't have a TLC for Class 5-2... Chaz is a professional translator, and does an amazing job. If I switched TLs, the style would change, and I really like how Chaz did the 2.5 episodes he's done. I'd rather wait ages for more than to just switch. :3

suiton

Banned
Makoto;85962 said:
I actually don't have a TLC for Class 5-2... Chaz is a professional translator, and does an amazing job. If I switched TLs, the style would change, and I really like how Chaz did the 2.5 episodes he's done. I'd rather wait ages for more than to just switch. :3

Well, if that's true then I hope you guys can start pushing more episodes sooner (rather than later).

:)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Well this really has nothing to do with the new layout either.

Life does not revolve around fansubbing.

Lord Mog

Syaoran's Gay Boyfriend
suiton;85971 said:
Well, if that's true then I hope you guys can start pushing more episodes sooner (rather than later).

:)

Vande;86009 said:
Life does not revolve around fansubbing.

Read then GTFO, suiton. We do our best. Omgyoumakemooglesad. ;-;

*Runs away crying*