wierd fanfic idea?

auroraxaimei02

auroraxaimei02
wierd fanfic idea?

Hi everyone, I've kind of had this odd idea for a Ryuusei fanfic, but I want to know if anyone has done something along these lines yet... In what I have so far, all the FM and AM-ians (on earth, anything else would be simple MADNESS) get turned into humans because of an eclipse on FM of sorts. Is this a weird idea? SOMEONE TELL ME!:confused:

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
auroraxaimei02;58776 said:
Hi everyone, I've kind of had this odd idea for a Ryuusei fanfic, but I want to know if anyone has done something along these lines yet... In what I have so far, all the FM and AM-ians (on earth, anything else would be simple MADNESS) get turned into humans because of an eclipse on FM of sorts. Is this a weird idea? SOMEONE TELL ME!:confused:

Well, since FM is pretty far away from Earth (and is an invention from Earth anyways, according to me; I'll be writing another historical fanfic about the creation of FM and AM later when I finish the one I'm doing on EXE and the creation of Bass), I'm guessing it would be a transit instead of an eclipse. A transit is when a planet passes by a star and creates a small shadow in front of it; and eclipse is when the entire star is blocked out.

auroraxaimei02

auroraxaimei02
Really? Hm... that seems to make a bit more sense... but that would be a little weird since the effect lasts for a month. ...So maybe the transit starts it and then they have to wait for another to end it? Does that even make sense or is it just my weird logic? ...

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
auroraxaimei02;58848 said:
Really? Hm... that seems to make a bit more sense... but that would be a little weird since the effect lasts for a month. ...So maybe the transit starts it and then they have to wait for another to end it? Does that even make sense or is it just my weird logic? ...

Well, a transit does usually last for about a month... an eclipse would be cooler, but I'm afraid the effect would have to be in another place in the Milky Way... and even if it does do that, they'd have to rotate awfully slowly for it to last for an earth month...

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Shouldn't this go in the writing forum?

After all, that's where my digimon fanfic idea got sent...

But as for the fanfic, you'll need to clearly explain WHY and HOW they turned human, otherwise it won't be much good.

auroraxaimei02

auroraxaimei02
Role;58862 said:
Shouldn't this go in the writing forum?

After all, that's where my digimon fanfic idea got sent...

But as for the fanfic, you'll need to clearly explain WHY and HOW they turned human, otherwise it won't be much good.

It should?!:eek: Oh... I'm kind of new here, first post and all, so if I do anything stupid, I'll probably be completely oblivious to it until someone points it out to me... But anyways, yeah, I'm going to give the why and how in the story, but for now, it's just a little idea I half-flipped around 12:30 at night trying to get through a case of artist's/writer's block, and the next day, I read through it and kind of liked it, but I decided to run it by here to get some ideas before I completely redo it to insure it's free of plot holes. Thanks for the advice everyone! Who knows? Maybe I'll post it up (once I find the proper place for it...)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Hey, don't worry about it. I made the same mistake in the Digimon forum. ^-^

A mod should come along and just move it for you, so just keep on going as normal.

auroraxaimei02

auroraxaimei02
Well, thank you again, I'm usually told by my friends I take things a bit too seriously, but besides that, the whole idea for the fic actually started off the day before the mentioned artist/writer's block started, the day before the last day of school. I was bored enough in Geometry after finals to start wondering, "Hm... what would a human Omega-Xis look like?" and I doodled, and I showed my friend, who said it looked pretty good, and he's like, "Do Gemini next!" and it kind of went from there, but I never got it down on my computer until that night. Just out of curiosity, has anyone gotten ideas this way?