Which Ryuusei No Rockman 2 Game are you getting?

Dorumon

Dorumon The Chosen One
Which Ryuusei No Rockman 2 Game are you getting?

Wanna see if you people already know. which one will you get when it is official released in English version. :D

I would go with Ryuusei no RockMan 2: Berserk x Dinosaur
then i will choose as Dinosaur to start instead. :D

since right now i have JAP version of it but then I'm playing as Berserk.
already beat the game now but doing those "side-quests" to get and such well anyways.

Which one would you people choose for?
when it is released?

StelarSX

Jack In!
I'd get BerserkXDinosaur. I hate fire...but I hate Ninjas even more! Then I'd play with Berserk first since transformations with swords are the best!

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Berserk X Dinosaur. Now i beat Berserk. Maybe soon will start play Dinosaur version too (or maybe not...).

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
Which ever one my cousin doesnt get. He always gets these games, then tells me which one to buy. I dont really care which one I get since the story is the same, but transformations different. As long as i brother band link with him, I can probably get the other transformation too.

Can you transform into 2 forms in one game? Since the title includes 2 forms, it makes me think you should have the 2 forms, and the third one is on the other version.

Dorumon

Dorumon The Chosen One
Well no and yes

It is seperate Berserk and Dinosaur in 1 cartridge same with Shinobi it is like 2 in 1 game edition.

and if you start Berserk you also have to make your own NPC brother band which will you see him/her later of gameplay to get already 1 Dinosaur Brotherband with that NPC you made.

but when i didn't had berserk and my brother band came didn't get Dinosuar but Berserk instead.

if you are already in Berserk and you get your Dinosaur Brotherband. You Will Double Tribe! to Dinosaur. Of course if it was Dinosaur then you will Double Tribe to Berserk.

They will look different and have different attacks.

So that means there are 6 different Double Tribe! You can only have 2 Double Tribes depends which one you have.
(if you have all 3 of them)

Hiroki

Wearer of Purple
Berserk ^-^
Then Shinobi.

I couldn't possibly care less about Fire Dinosaur, he looks too much like Gutsman.

Dengar

I'm getting Dinosaur, and will play as Dinosaur, if only because Shinobi is popular enough, so I will have no trouble finding Brothers.