Which RnR that has the better game soundtracks?

Trivial

Which RnR that has the better game soundtracks?

While the news about OST RnR can be downloaded is still hot, i just wanna ask

Which RnR that has the better soundtrack in game/background music in game?

Don't forget to mention the reason

StelarSX

Jack In!
Okay, I've heard everyone single one. And I say RnR 2 has the best soundtracks. It's...just nice and new. Futuristic-like, well more than RnR 1.

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
Are you downloading them from the link's I posted? Thats the only direct link download for individual songs so far. I havent downloaded any, but I listen to them sometimes by going to their site, my favorite was the RnR1 "Rise of a hero" which is a short cut of the theme song and slightly different, but still...that song is awesome, why couldnt the soundtrack be in orchestra or guitar form, not midi :(

Trivial

I got them from Megaman Network

For me, i prefer RnR 1
RnR 2's songs doesn't fit me, just some songs that i like from it

I like rnr2 better. Rnr1 seemed just too much like battle network and the music wasn't really new. Don't get me wrong, I love battle network it's just that I hate hearing similar bgm all of the time.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
After listening to them a few times over the past few weeks, I'm secure in the fact that RnR2's music is better. Tracks like Nansca Village and Orihime's theme are just more memorable than anything from RnR1. And I dare anyone to say they prefer Shooting Star ver. 1 over the RnR2 remix.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Yeah, iDeaS doesn't do sound.

But we all downloaded the tracks themselves to really compare them anyway.