Where does wikimon get its information?

jadenik

Where does wikimon get its information?

I like wikimon and was curious to where they get their information?

Magna

Official Digimon sites, card translations and any official source such as japanese magazine descriptions and official announcements and the Digimon episodes themselves. Multiple items put together. Sometimes it's just common sense tough.
There's lots of sources.
We never make up any of it =D

jadenik

Magna;4005 said:
Official Digimon sites, card translations and any official source such as japanese magazine descriptions and official announcements and the Digimon episodes themselves. Multiple items put together. Sometimes it's just common sense tough.
There's lots of sources.
We never make up any of it =D

I'm curious to you get the info of the entries with full profiles like for example Andromon or Dracmon.

Devkyu

Wha...?
Well, Dracmon's can either be several card profiles put together or just taken from Digimon Story (the game has full profiles).

Devkyu

Wha...?
MugenSeiRyuu;4042 said:
Perhaps we should also add the profiles the official site gives us !

Problem is translating them. My Japanese is very basic, and I only know about 15 kanji... and there is a LOT of kanji in those profiles. I've tried using online translator programs, but it turns out really nonsensical, so the point I couldn't make sense of it.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
MugenSeiRyuu;4045 said:
Perhaps there are some willing to help us. SakuyamonX and Wildermon both do Profile translations.
Eva uses online translators... her stuff shouldn't be trusted 100%.