• 0.5 - 1.0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1.1 - 1.5

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 1.6 - 2.0

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • > 2.0

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • What do you mean share ratio? I'm a complete and utter leech!

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
What's your share ratio?

I realize that some people just grab off of the DDLs and IRC but since some still just leech off of BT, what's your share ratio?

For me, I never go below 1. My share ratio is about 1.75 right now :3 It'd be higher but since I torrented a few gigs of something it's taking a bit to get to a decent share ratio.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
So mine is probably really low... but on uTorrent it says:

Uploaded: 45.1GB
Downloaded: 39.1GB

D=

and then on boxtorrents it says:

Down: 22.45GB
Up: 25.96GB
Ratio: 1.156

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
I mostly get stuff off IRC bots, but on all of the torrents I've been getting lately, I usually seed up to at least 1:1 and sometimes I forget and end up seeding 5:1 and such. And of course I seed a lot for RyRo. ♥ 70 gigs on the Savers DVD torrent so far. XD~

utorrent:
up: 422gb
down: 66gb
ratio: 6.363
total running time: ~1227 hours (50 days)

I only started using utorrent last summer actually. I was on bitcomet all that time before. x_X

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Upload: 301GB
Download: 243GB
Ratio: 1.236

It would be higher except that when my dad lovingly (-_-) decided to upgrade our download, he also accepted a downgrade in our upload. So now I'm 2/3mbit up, and 3mbit down. Not the best ratio for torrenting :X

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Total Downloaded: 286.24 GB
Total Uploaded: 103.74 GB

Share ratio: 2.759 :3

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Uhm... did you switch around your download and upload? @_@ Because you shouldn't have a ratio higher than 1 if you've uploaded much less than you've downloaded o_o

G4bumon

<b>Timer</b>
Well, one of my hard drive crashed and I lost everything, so I am back to a 1:1.3 ratio (D:U). I was higher but that is all gone now.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Scipio;14801 said:
Uhm... did you switch around your download and upload? @_@ Because you shouldn't have a ratio higher than 1 if you've uploaded much less than you've downloaded o_o

No, maybe I just don't know how to get the ratio. What is mine?

Magna

Digi, for every gigabyte you download, you upload 0.362(which is your ratio). It's upload divided by download.

Mine I'm really not sure, been while since I torrented >.>
Usually have others do it for me who don't seed D=

Joey

&hearts; Webcomic Fiend &hearts;
On Azureus on my desktop I'm at something like 2.75 and on my laptop I'm at 1.75ish so averaging the two together I'm still over 2 ;D

Lordlokey

The Black Hand
I rarely torrent but usually I upload about 1.2 gb or so, then again I use bitcomet which leeches like 5 gb... but meh... so below .5 >_>

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech.

While my bandwidth can handle alot of traffic, my computer can't. <.< As soon as the sucker's done downloading I cut the connection. (Plus that we've got six computers and an Xbox working off one modem...despite that only three people live here)