What's your favorite Pokemon game?

StelarSX

Jack In!
What's your favorite Pokemon game?

There a bunch of Pokemon games! The original RPG style, or the ones like Pokemon Stadium, and the Spin-Off ones, Pokemon Rangers and Mystery Dungeon!

So which ones if your favorite and why?

I love my Pokemon Crystal. Reasons? You get to play in 2 regions! It was my first game, ever! ( I was nearing 6.) It was just an awesome game overall.

So what about you guys?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Currently I like Pokemon Ruby. It just seems I've grown very fond of it (after playing 60 hours worth of it on one game and still haven't finished it (as in beating the champian)). Don't have really any other reason as I like all the original RPG style games pretty much equally.

Mystery Dungeon is nerve-racking for me. So is Pokemon Ranger, though I can't wait till the Shadows of whatever comes out (I only remember it being called Battonage). Or is it out already? I haven't been keeping track.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Every one that I have played.

Red/Blue - I love the adventure in Kanto. It's nice that you get to see the origin of Pokemon video games.

Yellow - PIKACHU!!! You get all three starters. It's nice too that you can rig Shigeru's Eevee to be weak to your Pokemon.

Snap - I love taking pictures and this game combined my favorite game series with that love for photography.

Stadium - The N64 game had great minigames plus the Gym Leaders were fun to beat.

Gold/Silver - New adventure. Jouto. Back to Kanto. 251 Pokemon.

Stadium 2 - Another set of great minigames and more fun Gym Leaders.

Crystal - Suicune is a main character. New music for the Legendary Beast Trio.

Ruby/Sapphire - Great graphics. So many new Pokemon. ORIGIN OF RALTS <3

Pinball R/S - I loved this game, even though I fail at it now.

Colosseum - Gamecube game has a good story as well as gets you Pokemon that you couldn't get before.

Fire Red/Leaf Green - Improved Red/Blue. Sevii Islands. E4 gets stronger.

Emerald - Better than Ruby/Sapphire. Has both Magma-dan and Aqua-dan. Get both Groudon and Kyogre.

XD - Colosseum's sequel has a better story and starts you with Eevee so you choose what Eevee-lution you get.

Trozei - Hard at first but still very fun to have to match the Pokemon. o/ Pokemon Trozei, 4 in a row and you're good to go! \o

Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue - Live as a Pokemon to save the world of Pokemon! You can be one of sixteen Pokemon and it's just fun!

Ranger - Help to stop a group of thugs (Team GoGo) from using a Pokemon Controlling Device to take over the world.

Diamond/Pearl - Has the most in-depth story (in my opinion). Use a variety of Pokemon from all previous Generations as well as quite a few new Pokemon from Generation 4.

Battle Revolution - Lucario Suit was instant win for me. Also nice to see the Pokemon on a TV game system again, but there should have been a story mode.

Mystery Dungeon 2 Time/Darkness - Save the world of Pokemon as a Pokemon. Once again, choose one of sixteen Pokemon to be. Story has 2 parts and the first is Time while the second is Darkness.

Ranger 2 Battonage - Need to get, Haven't played.

Platinum - OMG!!! GREATEST ONE YET!!!!!!!! <3 THE STORY AND RALTS IS IN SHINOU ZUKAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Crush

The Meaning of Truth
I liked Pokemon Colosseum the most. I spent all day playing and double battling and snatching so many Dark Pokemon;)

Crush

The Meaning of Truth
I haven't played Pokemon Battle Rev but I've played Pokemon Ranger Battonage/Shadow of Alima before. While in Japan, I bought it for $34.99 in Japan money. It was hard for me if Ranger was hard for me.:(

Ambellina

Supa Kawaii! ^-^
Hmm, I can't pick just 1! T_T Fire red was a pretty good remake & I love my Pearl... @_@;; Pokemon Stadium was/is really fun as well

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Nobody remembers the TCG ones? D8; I wish they had continued making them, although I understand why they didn't. XD The pinball games were fun too.

Minkyoya

Vampire's Apprentice 8D
My favorite one was Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire since it was my first game that I owned (of all hand held video games) And I felt that the game speed was much better in R/S than in the later games (like Diamond)

Flowsel

Haganenotsubasa
red/blue, since they are the only ones I've ever played.. ah those were the times, 8 years ago or something like that.

david0925

Gold and Silver will probably have the special place in my heart since it was the first "expansion", offered two regions to play in, and multiple breakthrough features such as EVs and breeding. Another huge reason is that Lugia is my favorite pokemon.

I hope G/S gets remade into a game on DSi and have a Lugia/Hooh special edition console to it.