What PC games do you play?

WarOmnimon

Rockin' Reinbotchi
PC
I've been playing The Sims 2, with every expansion but no stuff packs. I don't see the purpose of the stuff packs, they're just moneymakers in my opinion, as they don't add any new gameplay elements like the expansions do. Maybe I should make a Rockman character only neighborhood, but I'd need new meshes to do that. ^_^

PSP
Megaman Powered Up / Rockman Rockman has been my top play. I've also been playing Kinnikuman Muscle Generation, which is way different than the PS2 Kinnikuman Generations (Which it's based on) in a number of ways. Plus, Kinnikuman Soldier is a playable character in this one, so that's a win right there.

PS2
The Japanese version of Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, and that's it. I've been playing this game off and on, and when I do play, I do commentary. It'll be coming to the US soon, so look for it. It makes the WWE SmackDown games look bad, and it's highly customizable to boot.

DtD

[Z?]
I see a few people play WoW here, what servers do ya'll play on?

I play on Eredar with a lv21 Ret Spec Blood Elf Pally, and a 8 Troll Hunter (gonna twink him)

Elecmon

DtD;7230 said:
Are there a lot of people on those?

It depends on what ones you play on. Some have about 5 while others could have thousands. I tend to play on semi small ones, that keep it personal, but still with the ability to do large raids.

Devkyu

Wha...?
I honestly don't play many games on my PC. I'm usually watching anime or playing around on Photoshop instead. These days, I do most of my gaming on my Nintendo DS, but here are a few games I actually DO play:

- ScarCraft
- Ragnarok Online
- Cave Story
- Digimon Online/Battle Server (I miss it so much ;__;)

Cave Story is like... my favorite game of all time. It rocks.

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Only one game: Heroes of Might and Magic 3: In the Wake of Gods. Sometimes Solitaire (8082 points within 93 seconds) and for now Ryuusei... i mean MegaMan Star Force "Blind Mode" (on emu without 3D).

Wanted1992

- Digimon Online/Battle Server (I miss it so much ;__;)

Is this game still here??? If so can someone post the link to this game and thanks anyways :)

Cael

<b><font color="#4e7d40">Head Scanlator</font><br>
I mainly stick to the Tycoon games since my computer usually doesnt have space for anything else.

I havent played my Zoo Tycoon in a while because I lost the disk...I've been trying to find it so I can play it again since I have space for it once again...so far no luck.