What happens now?

_Z-mon_

What happens now?

May be too soon to ask, but with the Digimon Savers anime over, whats next for the Digimon? Has there been any reports or rumors about a new anime or anything?

My appologies if this is the wrong place to ask. I'm just trying to start a conversation.

ChikoritaKaizer

Quality Check<br><span style="color: #1894fe;"><b>
It would be cool if they did another movie like X-Evolution, I really liked that movie and it gave Digimon a new twist, where they didn't have to have humans. They could have another movie like that or even a season, I'd like something along those lines, 'though I wouldn't complain if we had another season like Savers.

Shining Celebi

SHINING HERO
No and no.

But clearly there should be a new epic movie about the adventures of a legendary shining hero and Bantyo Leomon as they fight against the forces of darkness for the sake of JUSTICE!! and to impress beautiful women.

That would be the best movie ever.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
keep dreaming cel :p

Digimon Next Manga is still on the go :), Savers dub on the way, the Japanese Games in progress of being translated into English Releases.

A lot still going on!

_Z-mon_

Cool, I didn't know all that stuff. I'm still hopeing for another season of digimon though.

MirageDukemon

i'm hopin' for a digimon world game that fills the plot holes left by Savers. it takes place at the end and you play as the digimon and solve the mystery of the yggardrasil program.

September

Digimon Emperess
_Z-mon_;849 said:
Cool, I didn't know all that stuff. I'm still hopeing for another season of digimon though.

Pretty much, at this point there are no new seasons announced, so assume Digimon as an anime is over. That can always change though, so keep your ears open for news.
But there is still games out there as well as manga series, so not all is over ^^

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Hey, we assumed Digimon was over after Frontier, but we got Savers! I still have hope for a new season, it might not be soon though.

jadenik

Lots of stuff like the savers dub, future video games, and so on. Digimon is a franchise that stick around for a long time.

KingBurgermon

Shining Celebi;832 said:
But clearly there should be a new epic movie about the adventures of a legendary shining hero and Bantyo Leomon as they fight against the forces of darkness for the sake of JUSTICE!! and to impress beautiful women.

That would be the best movie ever.

Kinda like the supposed Kaiserdramon movie. Except with more JUSTICE!! and less anti-justice.

Personally, I'm hoping for an Adventure prequel.