What game version do you have?

What version did you pick?

• Total voters

hwarangoo

Journalists
What game version do you have?

Well I was wondering what version everybody has here and why they chose it. I went with pegasus because megaman + Light blue + wings= Cool:)

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
I got Dragon. Dragon Sky reminds me of Shenron from Dragon Ball, and given my username, that's always a good thing. ^_^

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
Dragon version ftw! I dunno, I didnt know which to buy, plus my cousin had Pegasus already.

StelarSX

Jack In!
I got Pegasus. I wanted Leo but they didn't have a single copy of it. So I got Pegasus, but once I went home and opened the game, there was a Dragon Game inside. So for the rest of the day I played that and didn't save once and got to Libra. Then I died to a Virus, (yeah, I know stupid...I was suprised too,) Then the next day I went back to the store and got the Pegasus game and beat the game in 2 days.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
I got Dragon, though, it was between Dragon and Pegasus for me. I only got Dragon because I was at a game stop at the time and figured since it was an exclusive, why not? :p

megamanlan

I have pegasis, I want a friend w/ leo or dragon, Becouse I want to get ALL of the chips
Inculding from Leo & Dragon!

Trivial

Pegasus Ice.
Light Blue Rockman with wings is cool.
And Ice Pegasus is the only Rockman with wings, no?
There is no Rockman with wings in another Rockmans

Actually i want Dragon, but someone said that as a startup, try the Pegasus first
But then, 2 weeks after i completed the Pegasus, i finally get my hands on Dragon's ROM

Trivial

Yeah, something like that
In other words, Pegasus is the standard version that must be played in order to know RnR's gameplay

King Dusk

so i herd u liek mudkipz?
...Pegasus, Leo, and Dragon versions aren't different in any other way than the color of your transer, your Star Power thingy, and some Wifi stuff.

I got Dragon, started with it. Ended with it, too.

StelarSX

Jack In!
I thought that too, that's why I chose Pegasus, but I guess Dragon's are more popular.

Oh and to Trivial,
I thought Dragon would be the startup, since Gemini and Crown are Elec and they are the toughest bosses.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Trivial said:
And Ice Pegasus is the only Rockman with wings, no?
There is no Rockman with wings in another Rockmans
Oh, how quickly some forget.

beastoutmodel_bm02.jpg

Trivial

Oops, sorry.
Forgot to take a look at my files.
Rockman Model H also has wings (In Rockman ZXA)

You can say that, since as a startup, the toughest boss should be easier
In Dragon, indeed we have a support of the Star Force's element
While in Pegasus, your Star Force will be your trouble maker, since it can cause double damage

But i don't know why that my heart only goes for Pegasus
Three of them released at the same time right?
I feel that Pegasus and Dragon are way more popular

Dorumon

Dorumon The Chosen One
I got Green Dragon.
but i didn't play it for months now since I have beaten the game completely and of course time to time trying to get a good record beaten those FM aliens.

Negi

I have Ice Pegasus. Unfortunately, I wanted Dragon, but I couldn't find it in the store. It was hidden behind the other games at the top.