What episode is this?

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
What episode is this?

I came across this a good while back, but so far, no one has been able to answer the question.

It's an AMV, and I'm curious what the episode is starting at 56 seconds in and ending at 59 seconds. Ash and Misty and their Pokemon were dressed up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvivTiYmbpU

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Well, I am an expert in Diamond and Pearl episodes, but since Kasumi is in the picture, I am not sure. It has a huge range of episodes it could be in (PM050 - PM274), and there's really no way to tell off hand. I can try to help as much as I can, but I can't guarantee anything. Sorry for the lack of help I am.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
That is true. Probably could be any ep out of a huge chunk of them. Well, if anyone's seen the episode, maybe someone could just explain why the characters were dressed up or what the actual episode was about.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Well, possible guess could be the episodes with any special events (movie premieres/performers/etc.). If I stumble upon it, I will tell you.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Cool, thanks. Just seeing that clip, it just stood out. I was like, "What reason would the Poke characters have for dressing up?" lol

jpwong

Wow, I don't ever remember them dressing like that. Wish I could help, but I can't remember seeing that screen in any episodes I can recall, and I only have Advanced Generation forward in entierty.

Off the top of my head, there's a number of episodes where they get dressed up in suits and stuff, but usually it's a very flashy colour, like bright blue or orange...

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Satoshi is in his original get-up... so this would be pretty early on, wouldn't it?

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Makoto;74277 said:
Satoshi is in his original get-up... so this would be pretty early on, wouldn't it?
Seems like it. I don't have much knowledge of the show past the Orange Island eps so I'm stumped. ^^

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Huh. I really can't be certain. I didn't hold much interest in the anime until the Advanced Generation, and even then, I didn't really have a good means to actually watch the show (reception was spotty at best)... Even with the Jewels Generation era of the show, I still have problems remembering when it comes on...

jpwong

SSJ Jup81;76987 said:
There's a Jewels Generation?

Someone covered that in the Pokemon Special topic. Apparently it refers to Diamond, Pearl and Platinum (though last I checked, platinum was a metal, not a jewel).

blues_and_me

The Brightman obssesor
Do you mean this image?
MistyandAshformalwear.jpg

If so I actually have no idea also and I watched almost all epis of the first Orange Leage and Johto season o.o But my guess will be one of many of Brock's weeding or dating day dreams ^^;

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Yep, that's the image. Couldn't help but wonder what ep that was from since it's rare that the characters would dress up.