What Do You Look Like?

Takayu Syaoran

The GoggleBoy is BACK!!
What Do You Look Like?

Well, the old DATS had one, and so I figured I'd restart it.
You know the drill. Post what you look like OFFLINE.
No RP characters, or "What I Wished I Looked Like" The true you is what we're looking for.

I'll start since it's my thread:

1301367720_l.jpg

DSC00945.jpg

Next up, will be...?

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
My mom made me that outfit actually .. it was my graduation pics from university last summer. .. I feel so old. lol.

I used to be affraid about the stalking thing once too.. but I've yet to run into anyone on the internet even in the same STATE as me. XD;

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
The best pic I have of myself is my High School Graduation pic in 2005...and even I'm afraid to put it up. lol.

Leha

Zettai na Hentai
Fear is sucha nasty thing.. how will people recognize you if you happen to pass on the street? Wouldn't it be cool, to be serving coffee at work, and for someone to go, 'Hey, aren't you <insert name here> from the DATS forum?'.. I get it a lot actually.. people will come into my work, and look at me...shake their head and leave.. then I see this little message on IRC.. 'Leha.. do you work down at the DC Jamba Juice?'.. and I laugh hysterically and offer to give the person a free drink if they can actually bring themselves to say hi.

Most people on the forums.. well.. tbh.. they're shy.. everyone feels that way about things.. everyone is paranoid to some degree.

Anyhow.. here's me and my youngest daughter..

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Leha;1882 said:
Fear is sucha nasty thing.. how will people recognize you if you happen to pass on the street? ..

Sometimes that CAN be a frightening thing if you don't have very good judgement of other people. My parents used to flip out when I even used my real name online and heaven forbid I actually suggested meeting these people... 'cause y'know.. "EVERYONE" online is either a pedophile or an undercover cop. lol. I'd like to think I'm a pretty good judge, and I don't automatically jump in my car to places I've never been. >_>

Personally (now that I'm older at least) I find it kind of cool to meet people online. Three of my best friends are from other states, and two live in England. I think the biggest problem about it is by chance getting one of those weirdos see you, but on a whole most of the internet population is pretty apathetic towards what people look like... because they're probably feeling the same terrified feelings you are XD;;
(And there's always someone more "ugly and weird" than you are. Proof? Here's a picture of me with a toaster on my head! http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs6/i/2005/112/b/0/_by_tcat.jpg XD I used it for my DA ID so mind the scribbles)

Best way to find out if someone is cool about the internet is to ask if they like Mudkip or start into some other useless 4chan meme ;D

Akira

People
I wanna contribute to this thread but I'm afraid and stuff (yeah I know it is a bad thing but anyway) plus I'm kinda bald at the moment and don't have many pics of myself (low self esteem).
I wanted to show myself so have decided to show me as a chibi, along with friends and family. My sister was cut out, as you will probably see. I am in the centre bending down.
chibijs3.jpg

Akira

People
Tcatomon;1899 said:
lol. Not a fan of your sis?

No, my sis is nice. I'm not sure if me or my bro cut it out of spite during the many years we have had this pic or if it was used for a picture in some book (holy communion comes to mind, with the little preparation projects but I think she already did it)

Katashi

Guess I'll let you see the old me!

Katashi.jpg

This is from April 2006! Since; I've been letting my hair grow to change my lifestyle image everyone sees! The longest part of my hair is now nearly 3 inches down my back, and my upper length is about 1in past my chin! Yeah I do have plans for it [like color and style] but only once it becomes much longer!

Still quite aways off till the desired length is achieved, but I'm impressed how much its grown in the past year!

Maybe someday I'll post an updated pic whenever I get my hands on a digital camera again...hehe