What are you looking forward to most?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
What are you looking forward to most?

Just trying to get an idea of what people are looking forward to in terms of DATS stuff.

Remember, guests are able to comment - so I'd like to get as many reponses as possible, so I know what people want :D

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Digimon.. Tamers? Isn't that the only one left you're working on?

Want Zero twooooo subs. ;_; *cries in a corner*

I'd love to see the last volume of Rockman Zero and the ZX mangas, but that's a long shot. lol.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Tcatomon;71636 said:
Digimon.. Tamers? Isn't that the only one left you're working on?

Want Zero twooooo subs. ;_; *cries in a corner*
Yes, that's the only thing we are working on.

Ryuu-Rogue is apparently going to do Zero Two though. (=_:]

And just for kicks, I'm looking forward to finishing off Choco, working on Pipopa... and someday maybe doing the Ryuusei manga. :(

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Splash, onkeikun, and nezucho's group. They've been doing Adventure, redid Savers, and will do Zero Two.

Now let's end the discussion on RyRo's subbing of Zero Two. I don't agree with it, and only posted it here for reference.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I would love more Digimon Tamers! I keep re-watching the same two seasons of Digimon (Frontier [watched twice] and Savers [watching now for the third time, Thanks again DATS]) and would love more.

Plus the occasional Pocket Monsters Sub is great, whenever you get the chance. (Do you think you would be able to sub the new opening and new ending at least?)

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Digimon Tamers. That's all.

Though Beast+, Pipopa, Choco, and well, I like most of the DATS series.

However, Digimon Tamers. I'm just going say that.

Crush

The Meaning of Truth
I look forward for nothing. I'm so lazy that I will take for ever and will never finish it.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Makoto;71637 said:
Ryuu-Rogue is apparently going to do Zero Two though. (=_:]

GLEE! Now if they can get passed episode 14 in under eight years I'll be incredibly happy.