What are you currently playing?

Sir Kibbles

What are you currently playing?

What games are you working on towards finishing? For me its finally finishing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Golden Sun: The Lost Age.

For the future I'm wanting to play Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII and Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.

So whats everybody else playing?

EDIT: Finished Chain of Memories, what a great game! Now to finish Secret of Mana...

Devkyu

Wha...?
Currently working on Pokemon Ranger. Almost at the end, though. I also have so many games I haven't had a chance to finish, but I think I'll pick up Zelda: Four Swords next. Just got it for christmas.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Super Mario Galaxy. Beat Bowser, now I'm on the purple coin stage.

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. Beat all the storylines, except for Wesker's on Umbrella's End chapter.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
DS~
Got 60 hours so far on good 'ol longggg Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2, procrastinating on Tales of Innocence and slowly going leveling to go through extra stages on Summon Night.

occasionally I still poke around Digimon Story Sunburst/Moonlight and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl XD

Mm, never will be out of RPGs at this rate, happy XDDD

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I never beat KH:CoM Reverse/Rebirth. >_> I liked my Sora 1 7, rest 8/9/0 deck...
FFVI, GS:TLA, Summon Night 2, Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi, Super Robot Taisen OG, Yggdra Union, Mother 3, Riviera, Sword of Mana, LoZ:Link to the Past, DemiKids (forgot which version) All of these are GBA.. >_> and only... 2 of them I own. <_<; Others are Roms~

COMPY: FF7 XD; (BTW JENOVA IS AWESOME)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Heroes of Mana has just been started about an hour into the game (too much talking shit)

Digimon Dusk - getting nowhere as i can't be assed

LoZ: Phantom Hourglass - still wanting final 2 ship pieces

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I am playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 as well as Pokemon Diamond.

Roy

Because its Roy^.^
Im playing Fire emblem 6 english patch, Kingdom Hearts (Just got a ps2 for cristmas),ToS, and ToP

2chaotic

Future bestselling author
Current: COD4 (I will reach prestige lv 10)
Halo 3 (1000/1000 achievment points. I will reach lv 50. I'm already a brigadier.)
Battalion Wars 2 (I LOVE ADVANCE WARS! HAHAHAHAHAHA! MUST GET S-MEDALS.)
Mass Effect (I will get all the achievements. And yes, that does mean beating it on Insane mode. Not quite the easy task.)

Soon: Dead Rising
SSBB (If you don't know what that game is, you need to be slapped.)
Metriod Prime 3: Corruption
Super Mario Galaxy

Pazuzu

Extreme Translator
Playing:
Tales of Innocence (love)
Pokemon Diamond (finally claiming the Darkrai I got in a cinema months ago)
Ouendan 2 (one does not stop playing this game)

On hiatus from playing:
Final Fantasy IV DS (boring)
.hack//G.U. 3 (been on hold since January)
Zelda: Twilight Princess (needs moar portability)

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
You seem to think all Final Fantasy games are boring... You'd think you'd stop buying/pirating them.

Anyway:

Playing:
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions (So much fun)
Metal Slug Anthology (Only beaten Metal Slug 1... I guess I'll play the rest eventually)

Hiding from:
Trace Memory (Fun but... I need a break from all that text)
Phoenix Wright 2 (...)
Phantom Brave's Post Game (I don't feel like getting to level 9999 right now)
Zak and Wiki
Hotel Dusk

Hoping to start soon:
.hack//G.U. 3 (bought it when it came out... never played it).
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Grim Grimoire (!!!!!)

Pazuzu

Extreme Translator
Albert de Morcerf;20384 said:
You seem to think all Final Fantasy games are boring... You'd think you'd stop buying/pirating them.

It's only boring because I've played it before. The only FF games I really don't like are III, XI and XII. And Tactics, 'cause it really IS boring.

Joey

&hearts; Webcomic Fiend &hearts;
Currently playing:
DS
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Elite Beat Agents
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attourney

Wii
Super Mario Galaxy
Super paper Mario

PS2
KH2

Xbox
MIGHT start Psychonauts this week

(I don't play many games >.>)

Quatre Winner

DS:
Digimon World: Dusk (not finished with yet, trying to evolve everything in my farms)
Megaman Star Force Leo (after-game stuff)
Pokemon Pearl (transferring stuff from Emerald and breeding 'em)

GBA:
Pokemon Emerald (to transfer things to Pearl)
Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (after-game stuff)

PS2:
Tales of the Abyss (occasionally, on my second playthrough)

Wii:
Super Mario Galaxy (about halfway done)

PC:
DOMO - Dream of Mirror Online (Strangely addictive)
WoW
Maple Story (whenever I think about it, but not often)
Kingdom of Loathing (same as Maple)

Those are all of the games I'm currently playing, but not all of 'em I have. I pay more attention lately to my handhelds and my PC ones than my consoles, so my Wii is sitting there unused. Least I have it, right?

Elecmon

I'm working on getting the rest of the achievements on Assassins' Creed and Halo 3. I'm still playing CoD4 online, and WoW. And every once and a while I play Second Life.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
oo, um...On Wii Resident Evil: UC, On DS Phantom Hourglass and on PC, emulation "Super Mario Forever" <--hardest "game" ever.

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Beated Portrait of Ruin in J&C Mode, now Sisters Mode. Also, i think about Myst Anthology.

kage113

Smile. Destroy. Repeat.
Been playing Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, but finals are making it hard for me to play. I've beaten 43% of the game in 15 hours, though.

Deciding what to do with Pokemon: Diamond. I want to beat it, but I got bored with it in July.

And trying to get to level 100 in Forever mode of Pokemon Trozei.