Well, that's a wrap

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Well, that's a wrap

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed our little birthday release spree. It wasn't much (only 9 files) but it was all we had ready... XD; More stuff will be available in the coming days that just wasn't ready in time for today.

You can blame it entirely on Harry Potter smut that I spent the last few days reading. :p JKR created an entirely new fanfic slashdom with the epilogue... XD

Anyways...

Thanks to Scar for laboring intensively in work for today, and for getting all the shit done that needed to get done. Ryan, you're totally amazing <3

Thanks to Futamaru for providing the translations for 2 of the releases today - Zoids 9 and 10 - and the encoding on Pipopa 1. We'd be nowhere without you, Futa <3

Thanks to [Umi] for encoding Zoids 11, even though it apparently didn't get out. XD;

Thanks to Kido for getting a bunch of TL/C stuff done in the past few weeks, after nearly 2 months of nothingness. ^_^ You're appreciated, Kido!

Thanks to Yuumei, for coming right back from vacation, and getting to work <3 You'll see the fruits of her work in the next few days/weeks, as we push out some more stuff. She's been back just a few days, and already timed two episodes, made a karaoke, and done awesomeness.

Kudos to digi for getting shit done even though he doesn't always like to ("I really hate this show." - digi in Penguin 13 QC topic)

And yeah, thanks to all the other staff that my brain can't remember at the moment (I FAIL - I'M SORRY!!) that helped make today and the past 2 weeks (remember, the release-a-day?) possible.

It's quite possible that we're going to begin another release-a-day spree starting... tomorrow? ;o We'll have to see, won't we?!

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
This could happen all thanks to everyone in the group, especially you Koroku. Your coordinating ability is awesome that makes 20++ releases in 2 weeks possible, which I haven't seen in other groups.

Again, thanks everyone. I am happy to be able to meet you guys here. You are the best!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Thanks to the entire DATS team for... uh... I dunno... Being amazing and working for the best. Or something like that. I just want to thank you guys and can't exactly come up with a reason to do so.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
And even some of the evil of us were able to have fun in a nice way :)