Well, I want to improve my website

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Well, I want to improve my website

We Chinese say that the ACG fans from all over the world are considered as a family. Yes, we should have the same language. But it's a shame that our native languages are not the same. That annoyed me. When I host my own website, I found out that it supports Chinese only. Right now, I can add English translation on the most areas but some of the areas can't be translated so easily. Now the project is under process. But at first, I should write a manual for you. It's a pity that I am too busy and it is still not finished yet.
Then what kind of website I owned? It is just like a forum website. I named it as "Angel Online", it's not for online games but for ACG fans. All the registed members are "angels". So I am sure it is the purest website. But to run such a website, I have no experience, so I went to other forums and study for how to run a website like this. Even I went to some foreign websites. After they know I went to foreign forums, they said to me "Can you tell me whether you have foreign net friends or not? If your answer is yes, then show me about it. Did they like your website?" That's the hell problem, at that time, it supports Chinese only, I have no way. Right now, I think I could do something, then I started to translate it.
Although it is still not done, I think I should tell you the address, http://www.acglms.com.cn
Some areas are translated already, I hope I can finish it as soon as possible, any problem please tell me.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
ACG is an acronym mainly used by Chinese folk like myself. It stands for Animation, Comics and Games.