Welcome to the new forums

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Hey there!

Welcome to the new forums! We're now using a cool thing called "XenForo", which will replace our vBulletin installation.

As you can see, there are a lot of small problems. One of which is that a bunch of threads are randomly duplicated. So we'll work on it.

I'm also working on trying to get permissions in order. If you can't see what you could see before - or you can see what you couldn't before - PLEASE let me know! :)

This software is beta and was released like, 2 days ago. So we're gonna play with it and see what all we can learn! ^_^

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Almost all the threads got duplicated. Soft-deleted threads... I think they got undeleted or something. :/

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Well, get deleting! I've been working on it as I jump around...

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I'm going to be deleting all the undeleted spam posts. As for the duplicated threads... I dunno. Some of them are pretty f***ed up.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
For now, I'm just getting to the undeleted spam stuffs. @_@

But aside from all this duplicate stuff and stuff, I really like this. :D It's different, but not by that much.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Have you been into the AdminCP yet? It's WEIRD!!!
Actually I have. :/ Only a little to edit my profile ('cause I can't figure it out otherwise) and I saw... nothing particularly strange doing that... xD I have yet to look at it more indepth than that.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
It's just laid out weird~ So unlike anything else I've used.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
And back then, I just had an account only to be able to access some one image manga release that was an attachment that required a user account. I just lurked otherwise. This is kind of freaky.

RollEXE

It's a different look, which will take some time to get used to. Otherwise, I'm looking forwards to seeing how different the new software is! :D

Lige

Loves Being Poked
It seems quite a bit faster page-load wise. Which is nice since my internet is fail lately (random d/c) If a page isn't loading, I know it's my end now :3