We used to be ugly

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Introducing the... DATS Wayback Machine.

If you've ever wondered why DATS doesn't have a website... well, besides the fact that we're lazy bums that could never keep it updated, we also had a thing for not getting a nice looking site working for longer than a few minutes.

For reference, I've now updated all the old layouts we've had and put them online.

It's interesting, if nothing else. :p

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Did 04 ever even get used? I remember it, but it seems like it was "in the works" and never actually public ;x (I could be missing memories though *stabs my brain*)

Kind-a neat for archive purposes. Nostalgic 'n such ;)

I still remember this, though ;) (back when I was user number 13 or something. Before the forum got started over due to ... Forgot why, but yeah.)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
OMG that is the ORIGINAL ORIGINAL ORIGINAL. oooo;;

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Yeah, I remembered it exactly in my head, but couldn't really "describe" it, so I used Archive <3

I got back into Digimon / started watching Savers RIGHT before DATS was created, so that original "layout" kind-a stuck with me xP

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Introducing the... DATS Wayback Machine.

If you've ever wondered why DATS doesn't have a website... well, besides the fact that we're lazy bums that could never keep it updated, we also had a thing for not getting a nice looking site working for longer than a few minutes.

For reference, I've now updated all the old layouts we've had and put them online.

It's interesting, if nothing else. :p