Various new RnR2 tidbits.

GSR

That one guy
Various new RnR2 tidbits.

http://www.atomic-fire.com/index.php?page=event_tgs2007

So in short, the obligatory 'cards you can buy' just go on the touchscreen now and don't require a plastic attachment of some sort - though of course you can get said plastic attachment if you want. Of course, that's all Japan-only, so moving on.

You're not stuck on the Wave Roads as Rockman anymore, instead you walk around on the ground as well as the WRs. The game explains this away with people not being able to see Rockman, and I suppose a 5th-grader vanishing into thin air is slightly less disturbing to onlookers than said 5th-grader suddenly being absorbed by a giant green-and-blue alien and transforming into a blue-armored guy with said alien's head on his hand. Ahem. Moving on.

Cancer, Ox, Ophich-bitch-to-spell, and Gemini are all returning, as battle cards at least.

Story-wise, the mysterious Dr. Orihime and her (his?) minions are looking for the ooparts for... some evil reason. The big yeti boss and his ilk are called UMAs, which stands for... something. Misora comes out of retirement to start singing again. Luna, Gonta, and Kizamaro have mysteriously cut their BrotherBands with Subaru. Jerks. It also seems the story will be focusing more on War-Rock than Subaru this time around. I won't be satisfied until I see him either a. punch Kizamaro in the face like he did to Gonta or b. eat a Mr. Hertz whole. Though I doubt that's exactly what they had in mind, so you can expect good ol' fashioned emo-ish backstory and implied Subaru/Warrock.

That seems to be the bulk of it, though.

Momo

ooh sounds very cool! :-O pft jerks, cutting off their brother bands, way to keep geo from being emo..NOT. XD Cant wait to see more about war-rock too, hes awesome.

miforever

Rokkuman-sama~ ^^;;
Hmm, seems interesting. I'm thinking about getting the JP version...

GSR;11572 said:
I won't be satisfied until I see him either a. punch Kizamaro in the face like he did to Gonta or b. eat a Mr. Hertz whole. Though I doubt that's exactly what they had in mind, so you can expect good ol' fashioned emo-ish backstory and implied Subaru/Warrock.

*snort* implied Subaru/WarRock XD

And how would he eat a Mr. Hertz whole... O_O;;

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
An idea came through my mind.
Doesn't the food maker make food from Hertz, no reason why it can't make a Mr. Hertz (It did produced Mettars [pawitp can't spell])

GSR

That one guy
Thirdmaster;12324 said:
I don't think you can EAT a Mr.Hertz......

Hey, have you SEEN War-Rock? That fucker's got HUGE jaws. Seriously, he just picks one up, opens wide, and down the hatch it goes. Like a giant triangle-ish-shaped vitamin pill.

Dengar

The idea keeps sounding funnier and funnier. Oh, man. I wonder what the Mr. Hertz would say as he was being gobbled up.

nahxela

Yeah, that is just Yeti Blizzard using that avalanche-like attack and pounding his chest rather savagely...