V-Jump May 08 Scan

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Only one page? How sad.
It is also sad that this is the last Scan you will ever do. I always loved your V-Jump Scans. Thank you for your great work !
( And tracking them down at HKDMC is not only a poin in the ass, the Quality is always way inferior to yours, my Queen. )

Seems to be mainly about Ogudomon and Dracomon ( and his Evos) in the Battle Terminal. Look, it is that Coredramon that is showing us the Finger again !

But hey atleast they remembered that there are three Savers Digimon.
"Oh yes, that Girl had a Digimon aswell. That Plant thing"
Anyone else thinks that Agumon looks like he is about to eat Gaomon here( and his teeth are especially Godzilla-looking here )?
And Gaomon finally has a different expression on Bandai Art. Usually he has the same facial expression he has on his official Bandai Art. You know that one that makes you want to hit him with a very huge newspaper and shout "Bad Dog!"
And last but not least. Raramon ! Who is cute and adorable as always. She is also the only one who doesn't look hostile here. Ready to tell the guys that they should cut the crap.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Thanks for the effort, Vande. And might I say, your new scanner did a marvelous job.

...since when do Gaomon's boxing gloves have fingers on them?

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Since always. But it is barely noticable in the Anime most of the time. Only in a few scenes. Guess that is because he always balls his fists.

celestial_sacred

Looking at Coredramon with the "finger" really makes me laugh hard!

Thanks Vande for the scan! (one page only ;__;) And thanks Mugen for the info!