Updatin'

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Updatin'

Well, if you're slow and don't quite get that you can find out Project Status via the link above, here is a link to the most recent status report, where I talk about Penguin, Fireball, and Chi.

So please, do not ask me personally. Look at the status reports. :) Things will be released when things are released.

Okay, moving on. I've updated the site here with our newly released project (KKM) and also added the Penguin2 ass to the ass page. (That sounds so funny)

I also changed the site so that the LONG ASS LIST of new releases only shows up on the main page. All the other pages, it's no longer there :D This should both improve loading time, and eliminate that horrible long page effect.

I have recently hired a few new people to our team, but I am still looking for translators interested in perhaps working on a manga with us.

I've hired a LOT of new QCers lately, and so I'm going to officially close the position until we're in need of more. AKA when most of the current ones are either promoted to doing other functions of subbing or they disappear. Thanks for everyone that applied :)

Beast+ 3 (and a secret surprise!) should be out as soon as Akai-Shuichi is able to upload the encodes. (And in the case of Beast+ 3, make it) He's on 56K right now, and it's not very stable (Look at the amount of pinging out he does!) so it's taking awhile. Sorry for that.

Just a few updates for you guys, so you have an idea of what's going on around here. Love you lots and look forward to the next two episodes of Hatenkou Yuugi early this week - the DVD is up!