Updates on Stuff

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Updates on Stuff

So, Greg/aRedmoon/Scipio/Lief/Jared/leader has been kicked out of his house... so he's not around anymore... half the staff is gone/dead... we have only one real translator... who isn't around all that much... we're pretty much dead.

Greg's edit: I can still workkkkkkk on stuff

Aside from that, we are still working on a few things.

Fireball DVD:
So, this has been in the works for awhile... thanks to a helpful DVD donation. It's going incredibly slow, even though it shouldn't, but we should have it out by Christmas!

Chocolate Underground Movie:
So, I've been working on this by myself basically. I'm 200 and something lines into it... which isn't very far. Who knows when this will go out... I don't.

Maplestory:
Still being slowly worked on. Don't expect any new episodes anytime soon though D:

Deltora Quest:
I'm working on it.

Rockman:
I don't know... ask the randoms who work on it.

Manga:
Ask Cael. I don't even know what we do.

Everything else:
dropped. Though I think there was interest in that new Weiss Survive R or whatever it's called... uh hum.

Cheers.

Greg's edit: Marie & Gali and Shibawanko will still be worked on, and Weiss will be finished. >D

Nexus_Schwarz

Usually has stupid ideas
EXE's working slowly but surely. Stream 1 and 2 are *almost* done, but with Greg as our only typesetter (that I know of)... It'll be tough.

I guess this means I can finnally forget about deltora quest *sigh* I'll hang around for rockman still.

Although getting kicked ot of your house sucks more than that, poor greg. What happened if I may ask?

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Skr;127761 said:
So, Greg/aRedmoon/Scipio/Lief/Jared/leader has been kicked out of his house... so he's not around anymore... half the staff is gone/dead... we have only one real translator... who isn't around all that much...
I assume the real translator meant is me... ^_^;

Chocolate Underground Movie:
So, I've been working on this by myself basically. I'm 200 and something lines into it... which isn't very far. Who knows when this will go out... I don't.
Ryan, you can always talk to me if you need any help in this project.

Rockman:
I don't know... ask the randoms who work on it.
All the staff are going to finish this with Dying Will!

Everything else:
dropped. Though I think there was interest in that new Weiss Survive R or whatever it's called... uh hum.
Yup

we're pretty much dead.
:eek:
No way... I am planning to bring in new projects.

:D

Litintha

Resident RockxNetto Fan
Could be worse...

DATS could have completely exploded like WPP seems to have done (their site has been down for over a week).

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...
Futamaru;127776 said:
I assume the real translator meant is me... ^_^;

Hey, don't forget about me ^^

Ryan, you can always talk to me if you need any help in this project.

I guess I can give a hand too; just tell :)

All the staff are going to finish this with Dying Will!

I'm over that what happened before. Back to work :D

Ryuuk

Shinigami
Noooooooooo

This was the only group doing Inazuma! :( :(

Maybe someone else will pick it up now that its official...

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
I thought we dropped Inazuma months ago... I dunno x.x

And, Futa, once I'm done timing, you can take a go at the script for the movie. I thought it might just be faster for me to go ahead and do the 3/4 of the movie that we already have TL'd and stuff... then hand it over to you to fix it up and tl the missing pieces.

Oh, and Deltora is still there... I forgot about it, actually. We have it in the works still... maybe around Christmas we can put something out. It's basically just me on stuff.

Oh, and Deltora is still there... I forgot about it, actually. We have it in the works still... maybe around Christmas we can put something out. It's basically just me on stuff.

You... are... my... hero

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Thursday, I will try and do Shibawanko and Marie & Gali and finish Weiss \o/