Umm... lol? Season 6 ?

Spoilers____o_by_Mistress_of_Air.jpg

I think it's fake anyways -.-

Good Job on painting I guess lol!

Ps if you think I should save this for April Fools day please delete it DX

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Awwww. I wish the bottom one was real. I want a season with all 7 Demon Lords in it.

Constrictor

Spirit Evolution
Should I save this for April Fools day?

Btw, I don't care about what Digimon will appear on next season, I just want season 6 DX

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Regardless, those are pretttttty <3 ~ waaaa, Leviamon~ I see you're linking deviantart pics though... mind linking the devart pages? XD

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
I was gonna say i recognise those ^^ i watch MOA's deviantart, some awesome pics that she does.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
... oh yeah I just realized I have a few a her works faved already, LOL. I don't browse very carefully on deviantart although I should. ^^;

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Heh, I just saw these myself. The timestamp kinda guarentees they are fake, doesn't it? ^^;

Still really well done though. Another Savers-styled season would make me sad though, the art was pretty 'meh' for the most part.

Constrictor

Spirit Evolution
Yeah I think it's really nice edit through. I watched MOA arts too, and she's a girl? OMG - - you guys are all girls XD

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Hagaren Gao;76316 said:
Still really well done though. Another Savers-styled season would make me sad though, the art was pretty 'meh' for the most part.

Not for the most part. But some Episodes quite lacked in that department. Like Episode 29. Just compare Yoshino in the Epsiode itself to her when she does the "DigiSoul Charge! Overdrive!" Or take Masaru or Touma, but it works best with her.

Those Pics are however look like they are in the style of the "Detailed, but Fanservice Happy " Team. Too bad that they did not use that one for the whole series. ( I mean because of the Details, not the Fanservice, the overdid it at times )

Well done Pics.
Just wit till some fool posts them at Wikipedia as "Digimon Season 6". Probably combined with Jeff Nimoy's newest crap, eh I mean "Theory on Data Squad"

Oh, and I'm also a guy. Look at my User Title!

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
MugenSeiRyuu;76383 said:
Not for the most part. But some Episodes quite lacked in that department. Like Episode 29. Just compare Yoshino in the Epsiode itself to her when she does the "DigiSoul Charge! Overdrive!" Or take Masaru or Touma, but it works best with her.
I think my problem with the Savers art was that, besides the fact that it doesn't mesh well with the other seasons, when the art was bad, it was just...weird. It was really angular (Mouths are NOT square!), and the Digimon would randomly get thick lines. Admittedly they did have some really nicely drawn eps (Even if Rosemon's boobs got bigger than herself XD), but I felt like the other 4 season's poorer eps were a bit better done. Except the ep where Yamato/Matt gets tricked by Cherrymon. That was horrible.

Well done Pics.
Just wit till some fool posts them at Wikipedia as "Digimon Season 6". Probably combined with Jeff Nimoy's newest crap, eh I mean "Theory on Data Squad"
I was kinda waiting for someone to do that myself XD

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
MugenSeiRyuu;76383 said:
Probably combined with Jeff Nimoy's newest crap, eh I mean "Theory on Data Squad"

Oh get over it already. It isn't crap you just have to bad mouth everything he fucking does.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Fine, but only because it would leave to Off-Topic-Ness.

Hagaren Gao;77136 said:
I think my problem with the Savers art was that, besides the fact that it doesn't mesh well with the other seasons, when the art was bad, it was just...weird. It was really angular (Mouths are NOT square!), and the Digimon would randomly get thick lines. Admittedly they did have some really nicely drawn eps (Even if Rosemon's boobs got bigger than herself XD), but I felt like the other 4 season's poorer eps were a bit better done. Except the ep where Yamato/Matt gets tricked by Cherrymon. That was horrible.

The thick lines atleast look like a stylisitc Device.

And I don't think that they planned to have it blend into the other series. They wanted something different. Yet recognizable.

kaizer

Kaizer kun
Hagaren Gao;77136 said:
but I felt like the other 4 season's poorer eps were a bit better done. Except the ep where Yamato/Matt gets tricked by Cherrymon. That was horrible.

What was so bad about matt/cherrymon episode a few of the face angles were a bit weird but not terrible