Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS Episode 02 [DVD] (XviD) (h264)

Sakura

<b>Forum Bot</b>
Episode 02 [DVD] (XviD) (h264)

[DATS] Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS - 02 [XviD][E1AC249C].avi
File Size: 174.78MB
Trigger: !ttr02x
Torrent: Click here

[DATS] Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS - 02 [h264][D8EA6EE0].mkv
File Size: 230.7MB
Trigger: !ttr02h
Torrent: Click here

Credits
Translation: onkeikun
QC:
sheep.jpg
Scar, misthero, Kaeri, Roid, GSR
Special Thanks: Pazuzu & Vande
Timing: Scar
Editing: digiboy123
Typesetting: Scar
Encoding: Mizuiro
Karaoke: Scar & Koroku
RAW Providers: Vande & Koroku

Comments
So let's talk TTR for a moment.

We pre-ordered the DVD, got it really quick, but the TL was busy.

A few days before the 3rd one came out, the amazing onkei was able to finish up the script.

Then of course, the main guy that does all the work on this stuff's computer dies. Hmm.

We've gone through about 10 encodes of this, each one *something* going wrong. Either the audio lagged or the credits were a frame off or the font was missing or ARGH.

But finally, we've finished and can release the episode! We realize that practically no one is still waiting for our releases, but we do think that we have the best product out there, and it's worth archiving at least. :)

Hope you [have already] enjoy[ed] the episode, and we're trying to get 3 ready for release. :p We've ordered the DVD... so it should come soon.

We hope.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
More so... I did episode 2 all in one night as soon as I received the translation...

TTR03 was the main one with problems DX

Took long enough to go out.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
I didn't watch anyone else's sub for Tsubasa because I thought yours was the best. Thanks for getting this out. ^_^ *Downloads*

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
I'm too loyal to DATS to go anywhere else for subs (Unless you're not doing the series, or course). Thanks for working so hard on this, it was well worth it!

Animeman2

Letting life slip away...
Didn't think anyone else out there was doing the subs for this so i waited...and it really paid off! thanks DATS