Tribe ending: Rant

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
Tribe ending: Rant

I finally watched all the episodes of tribe today, loved the series, hated the ending.

First off, they just got to Mu in the second to last episode, and end the series so fast.

Ra mu wasnt really all that big of a deal in the series, he was revived, but he never did much besides trying to force the gate open. Rockman's final attack was too colorful and very poorly made. You never know if bly dies or lives because Mu itself just imploded.

There was waaaayy too much harp note action compared to the last series, not much story behind Mu or the Mu creatures, no explanation on who Orihime really is. Not enough cancer bubble over all. Concert in the end was too fast and too short.

I think tribe could have been alot better, and maybe this is why they ended the series so sudden, hopefully if they make a RnR3 anime, it will be much better from the lessons learnt in the last series.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
There was only one or two things I liked about the ending. *shrugs* And seeing the wallpaper on the 3rd website, Bly obviously lives :p

But yeah, it was rushed, but they didn't have that many episodes to put it into and seeing how it was ending, they probably more or less gave up. Other than episodes 12, 13, and parts of 21, I really disliked Tribe. The opening looked so great, but nearly everything else really let me down.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
All of your complaints center around the central point everyone dislikes about Tribe: The mission.

Everything that happens in Tribe is about the OOPArts, so Subaru, Misora, Gori and Hyde are the only characters that get acceptable amounts of screen time. Even War-Rock, and especially Harp, are for the most part ignored. That's just plain weird, when SubaruXWar-Rock made up the central relationship of RnR, and if Harp Note was going to play such a central role, it would have given Harp the perfect chance to shine.

Rushed, Subaru-centric, and not nearly as funny. That's why Rockman anime got replaced by a penguin.

MegaBly101

Some Guy
they left out 2/3 bosses from RnR 2 as well, be thankful they even included condor geograph, since it didn't really have much main plot content

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
And what's with the humans subaru was looking at at the end? Why does he need his visualizer to see real human beings? At first i thought the old FM-ians were back, but rewinding, they dont have any of their FM-ian symbols on the clothing. Makes no sense!

PrimoPiccolo

AoBfrost said:
And what's with the humans subaru was looking at at the end? Why does he need his visualizer to see real human beings? At first i thought the old FM-ians were back, but rewinding, they dont have any of their FM-ian symbols on the clothing. Makes no sense!
I'm sure Subaru could see the people without it, he just wasn't looking over there until War-Rock told him to, and only put on the Visualizer for the same reason. As for them not having FM-ian symbols, it's not explained why they're alive at all, so I'd say that makes the smaller amount of sense. But if we go by the theory that the FM King resurrected everybody, maybe the symbols weren't part of that?

Or hey, here's my favorite theory: the animators just hurried up and forgot them.

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
Cancer bubble is there, but when war-rock points to the spot where everyone is, theres the kid who was possessed by cancer bubble, if they were "revived" than the FM-ian form of cancer wouldn't have even been there in the first place.

Emi-hime

I just figured those people were the original people they all took over at some point. There wasn't another Gonta or Luna if I remember right >___> And a ghost being there isn't impossible if you believe in that stuff. He had to wear the glasses to see their wave forms in the back.

PrimoPiccolo

AoBfrost said:
Cancer bubble is there, but when war-rock points to the spot where everyone is, theres the kid who was possessed by cancer bubble, if they were "revived" than the FM-ian form of cancer wouldn't have even been there in the first place.
The FM-ian form of Cancer isn't there. From left to right, it's Crown, Ophiuchus, Gemini, Libra, Wolf, Ox and Cygnus.

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
I just noticed the FM-ians are in the back of the human forms, I guess this is why war-rock pointed over there.

But side note? The little girl who had wolf as her dog, funny how she was sitting with the rich daughter from season 1, sisters?

Emi-hime

AoBfrost;48716 said:
I just noticed the FM-ians are in the back of the human forms, I guess this is why war-rock pointed over there.

But side note? The little girl who had wolf as her dog, funny how she was sitting with the rich daughter from season 1, sisters?

I doubt they were related, it's just they both had similar connections. Mayu stopped Wolf at one point while the rich daughter helped Juro regain control over Wolf when Wolf tried to take over, so in a way, they were both part of the "Wolf" Story along with Juro.

MegaBly101

Some Guy
AoBfrost;48507 said:

desperate attempt at a "happy" ending, death is death there should be no coming back, in all honesty i had completely forgotten about them in the first place so i have no idea why they saw it necessary to have that at the end, sure they had 100% of all filler episodes and got unnecessary char development, but they died so keep it that way. A better ending would have been one that wasnt rushed and gave time for rounding off, the better the resolution, the better the overall "happy" ending

Emi-hime

Even though I thought the end was cheap, I was satisfied with it. It made me sad for Bly, but I loved several scenes (Including Tribe King's attack and Luna's moments in it). I also loved the FMians being back. I cried when they died :/ So this actually made me feel better.

Trivial

I was really happy that Tribe ended quickly
I can't stand it anymore
Only 3 epis that satisfy me, they're epi 4, 7, 8

Emi-hime

I have to admit, only two episodes (three counting the ending) and the opening satisfied me at all.

Emi-hime

Bly's first battle made me sick though... Him sticking his hand through Rockman and grabbing his face was a bit much for me XD

Emi-hime

I'm sure the game will explain it. I don't think there will be another anime season after all.