Torrents for Digimon Movies...

Torrents for Digimon Movies...

Hey guys. Im new to here (have been watching for a while though :p ). Anyways, I was really interested in watching the english dub to the Digimon Movie: Return of Diaboromon. You know, the one that was shown on Tv. Im currently watching all of digimon with my new gf and was hoping to show her that part of the story as well. Thank you in advance.

Thank you tonnes. I only have one problem.

For some reason whenever I try to use megaupload lately I get an error saying my IP address has exceeded my limit for downloads. The only problem is that I havnt downloaded anything from megaupload in months... mostly because of this error. I dont know what it means. Im feeling worried since I have a wireless connection. It is secure, but you never know.

Any ideas?

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
Your ISP might put a transparent proxy in front of you which means that the limit will be shared with ALL the users using that proxy. It sucks, I know.

Shucks. Also I live in an apartment... most likely the ISP is shared throughout the building.

I wish there was a torrent somewhere out there. That would be optimal for myself :p but thank you.

-- Tyler

Well I was lucky. After being led towards icohunt.com I was able to locate a torrent with all the english versions on it. Great eh? well I ran into another problem. Hopefully there is someone here with a bit more knowledge on the matter.

Basically I was downloading it and everything was fine. 99.8% later and it just wont finish. It just keeps downloading... constantly saying '2h 30-something mins' left.

The video is almost done. I dont just finish it as is, but the video is slightly sort of about a minute or so.

Any ideas???

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
It sounds like someone stopped seeding the torrent. Wait a few days or so to see if a seeder gets on to finish.