Too Much Anime

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
Too Much Anime [Fully Functional]

Too Much Anime is my strike at a video hosting indexer. Currently uploaded. Anyone can submit a url, credit will be given.

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
If anyone want to know how to decrypt megavideo urls, here's the file

Class usage:
mv = Megavideo.new("http://www.megavideo.com/?v=MU8GOBL4")
decrypted_url = mv.to_s

faqcorner

I might be able to help in adding some vids, I don't know cause on my site I am offering that kinda thing for 80 + post users (obvious at the moment why...people can use the spam forum for games to get their post count up quite quick....)

GoGo

pawitp... Your site is GREAT!!!!!!!

Fast, slick... MegaVideo links... (well done) & Zoids...

#Want to see all of Zoids.. ^_^
Honestly... Great site.
Speed is the ultimate... Hate how so many clog their site up with crap.

You don't even have advertising....

Fantastic... Hope the site grows wildly!!

Will be visiting regularly... GoGo.

P.s Joined just to say that... hehe.. lol.

2dere

Shasta Beast
Here here. I've used the site too for watching RnR away from home. Love the service, and like Gogo said the minimal look makes it look even more impressive.

The Sixth Kakorat

Hey pawitp, great site.

Just to let you know that on your Ryuusei Tribe page, I'm viewing with Firefox 2 and the description is just one long sentence that makes the page very wide. Might just be me, but thought I should let you know.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
How much of Deltora Quest did you try to put up? I'm not sure if it's an error, or what, since you don't have a list of what's up anywhere, but all I see is: 1, 7, 8, 9, 10. Dunno if 2-6 were meant to be left out, though, so just letting you know.

Edit: Also, there's quite a bit of RnR that's out of order... that is to say, it's there, but as the wrong episode, and you have to hunt down which is the right one.

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
I didn't upload those yet, I don't have much bandwidth. Can you tell me which episodes are wrong?

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Ah, sure...

What claims to be 54 (Andromeda) is actually 52 (negative energy)
What claims to be 52 (negative energy) is actually 51 (brother band)
What claims to be 51 (brother band) is actually 54 (andromeda)
35 (Kizamaru knows too much) is double listed.
37 (title unknown to me) is MIA...

That's what I've seen so far... Does anyone else have quirps from earlier episodes? The ones not up on CR?

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Ah, I see. I'll look for more, and let you know if I see any.