Three questions about Digimon

Dragonlady

Three questions about Digimon

Hi,

I hope I'am in the right forum.

I have two questions about Digimon Tamers and one question about all Digimon seasons (Number 3).

1. I have read, that Henry Wong has previously often thrashed with somebody (often has someone beaten). Is that so? If so, did anybody know the name of the episode?

2. Did Takato thrashed/beaten with Henry, have they a fight ( I've read that there was something with Rika and Henry would not be looking for her and then Takato has beaten Henry, because most of the other leaders fight with other, like Tai and Matt^^)? If so, did anybody remember what happens in the episode or did anybody know the name and number of the episode?

3. In some anime shows (e.g. Naruto, Dragon Ball, One Piece, etc), there are scenes where they fight (Digidestined, "Chosen Kids"), someone have to pee or someone gets hit into the nuts and thats in the form of funny or strange. Such scenes I haven't seen in Digimon (except with Tai and Matt^^).
Is there such scenes in Digimon and have you ever seen such (maybe in an Digimon Movie? If possible with episode number, please)?

Many thanks in advance.

Dragonlady

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Oh my Goddramon!

1. It is only briefly mentioned in Epi 45, no flashback or other things however.

2. Those two never fought. They are not the type for that. Also, despite a seemingly more and more common misconception that it is Jenrya, Ruki is infact the Lone Wolf, therefore the one to fight with the Goggleboy. Which she enver does in that way, although she threatens to kick him once. Also, it was Guilmon who went missing and Ruki was not willing to help.
As you can see, Tamers had a rather unique Goggleboy and a rather unique Lone Wolf.

3. During fights?
Well, Agumon kicks Masaru into the balls in Savers, while the one in NEXT poops into Amis Face. Then there are all those times Numemon and other "Filth" Digimon use their attacks.

Dragonlady

Cool, many thanks for your answer, MugenSeiRyuu :)
In what episode (number) does Ruki want to kick the Goggleboy?
I have another questions about number 2. I' ve read, that Takato and Henry had a verbal confrontation, is that true?

Many thank in advance.

Dragonlady

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Wait, people actually thought that Jenrya was the lone wolf? How? Ruki practically screamed it!

Dragonlady

Role;99236 said:
Wait, people actually thought that Jenrya was the lone wolf? How? Ruki practically screamed it!

Thanks for your answer, Role :)
Do you know in what episode (number) Ruki screamed Jenrya (sorry, I've never seen Digimon Tamers, only a few videos on Youtube^^)?

D1 Unit

Digimon Refresher Unit
Dragonlady;99167 said:
Cool, many thanks for your answer, MugenSeiRyuu :)
In what episode (number) does Ruki want to kick the Goggleboy?
I have another questions about number 2. I' ve read, that Takato and Henry had a verbal confrontation, is that true?

Many thank in advance.

Dragonlady

As I see, It's on episode 7 at about 10:48

Didn't know what they're talking about, but it seem that Takato's word had annoying her when they're talking in Ruki's house.

Dragonlady

D1 Unit;99267 said:
As I see, It's on episode 7 at about 10:48

Didn't know what they're talking about, but it seem that Takato's word had annoying her when they're talking in Ruki's house.

OK, many thanks for your answer :)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Dragonlady;99266 said:
Thanks for your answer, Role :)
Do you know in what episode (number) Ruki screamed Jenrya (sorry, I've never seen Digimon Tamers, only a few videos on Youtube^^)?
Wow... Okay, apparently didn't understand what I said. Ruki had the Lone Wolf thing down to an art. I fail to see how someone would see her as anything other than the Lone Wolf.

Jenrya was more of a Keeper type character than anything. Anywho, good luck finding the show. I'm still trying to find a complete collection of it myself...

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
You mean "wouldn't"
Yeah, she pretty much has all the Characteristics:
The Attitude, the family problems, the canine partner ( okay, Jenrya has that aswell, but he lacks all the rest )...and her Digimon fought Guilmon...all she misses are siblings, but then again so does Takato, who is the Goggleboy ( has usual siblings aswell )

Yes, Jenrya is clearly the "Keeper" ( we really need to make that an official term ), so he fills in the role usually occupied by the girl.

Role;99236 said:

Yep, people actually think it. Probably either sexism, or something that was brought up in a German Forum: Tamers lacks the Bishonen Lone Wolf, therefore it is not as popular...Guess that is why some people try to make Jenrya the Lone Wolf. Which ofcourse does not work at all.

Guess we have to paint Renamon blue and give Ruki a genderchange for some people to get it.:D

Dragonlady;99167 said:
I' ve read, that Takato and Henry had a verbal confrontation, is that true?

FAKE!