The Pendragon Adventure

Quatre Winner

Pendragon? *ears perk up* Did someone say Pendragon?

I've read all of the series up until "The Quillan (sp?) Games", and I'd say that this book series is remarkable, to be honest. I read the first book in the series about three or four years ago, in Hight School, and all we had in the library was the first book, the Merchant of Death. I started reading it because I was a bookworm way back when (this was before I started playing video games), and it seemed like an interesting series, so I went ahead and borrowed it from my school library.

And I was blown away across the universe.

The way MacHale writes really draws you in, because it feels like you're talking to Bobby himself as you read. You get caught up in what's happening to him, because the way it seems, it IS happening to him, and you can only hope he's okay as you keep reading and wondering. Plus, it's not just about Bobby. His friends Mark and Courtney are both main characters, as Bobby's adventures are told in the form of journals to his friends, and when they're finished reading the journal, they have to deal with real life, which is somewhat refreshing.

But my brain's starting to hurt now so I'll wrap it up. I'm eager to see what happens in this remarkable series!

(And sorry for reviving a topic from last month XD; I only just found this forum!)

Sir Kibbles

Oh you have to read book eight. Its one of my favorites in the series and quite possibly the longest in the series.

Sir Kibbles

So Amazon shipped out Raven Rise Saturday and I'm expected to get it by this thursday even though it comes out tuesday, anyone else getting it?

StelarSX

Jack In!
I LOVE the Pendragon series! Best ones I know. I've only read the first 8. I'm gonna have to wait until school next year to borrow and read the 9th.

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
bah go buy the book its only 10-15 dollar if you go to the store im sure even if you dont have a job you could manage that.

Sir Kibbles

So just finished Raven Rise and I gotta say it was THE best book I have ever read. The ending was incredible! I'm gonna cry when I finish book Ten.

Anyone else finish it yet?

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
i just finished it this morning. very good ending. God why does it have to be about a year till the next one!!?

this is definatly one of my favorites. i have a whole marathon planned for when the final book comes out.